Where did the situation in Afghanistan fail?

DJ, you are often vague. You don’t use the quote feature. Using pronouns, in a chat forum? Why do you do that?

“You are the one who is trying to make up a story where there was one line of thought that persisted throughout the 20 years”

The political environment for the rise of trump has been created by the never ending wars of aggression that has discredited every institution in society including the Republican and Democratic parties, the media, the financial elite and the acedmics that apologised for them

These broad strokes are hand waving.

Easy to say, but can you explain or define specifics?

I could just as easily say, the rise of ‘trump’ is a result of the general dumbing down of ‘average’ Americans into unthinking, shallow, entitled cry-babies, with the right being even bigger cry babies than the left. About the only difference is the right are bigger bullies and love beating up people.

So there.

1 Like

Then why did trump fall flat on his face when he ran in 2000 and unoffically in 2012?
Not dumb enough yet? That’s your analysis?

(edited by moderator)

They didn’t have Facebook to weaponize misinformation towards the gullible.

Head. Youve blown my mind. 2012 did not see facebook?

2012 they were just getting started on using it for misinformation but hadn’t perfected the craft like they had by 2016.

2 Likes

Comment deleted by moderator

You are partially correct. That’s kind of your brand. The troll brand, the agitator brand, the “I’m not here for dialog, just shouting” brand.

Reagan altered the political landscape and widened the divides and increased the rhetoric that led to Trump . He fought secret wars on a new scale. He took us from a lender to the world to a borrower from it and spent it on nukes. He also talked to the Kremlin, and some credit him with the fall of the Berlin wall.

See that, that’s nuance, that’s dialog. Give it try DJ, come on, it’s fun.

I like to go back to the King Kong Conspiracy. Sounds much more fun than the photoshopped videos. There’s planes involved there too.

King Kong

Or maybe it was King Kong v Godzilla! Also planes involved too. As well as smashed and burning buildings.

King Kong v Godzilla

re: Mriana - KK v G
I was thinking about this. …
If something were to happen like that today, the Kaiju might be a better candidate.
(and that was in the 9/11 thread … )

Not partially. Fully right and you have just added to this narrative of endless war and thier justification through false flags .

I didn’t “add” to anything. History is history. I can’t change that. When you make statements about history, it’s easy to obscure it by simply leaving out the full context. Like you do.

You didn’t obscure. You added more light to a long history

Maybe, but it King Kong was mentioned in the other thread and gave me a hardy laugh.

This is called “mission creep” and it happens in every conflict to some extent.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Sorry guys, I wrote this as a joke. I forget that not all things written are so easily recognized as sarcasm so much as when you say it to someone in person. This was bad on my part, but at least it’ll help me be a little more conscientious when posting. Just to clarify, sorry no I do not in any way believe that Obama was from Kenya.

Okay, so I’ve not been updated to the latest mastermind. Obama was a part of the big lie as he was the one to get Obama, but he made no mention as to a bigger Dr. Evil that the world had to worry about. Who is the next Dr. Evil?

[quote=“write4u, post:30, topic:8240, full:true”]

At least you’re willing to challenge and be mean. Offend me in every way you see fit. I promise I won’t cry, but I will do this one thing you’ll hate forever. I’ll respect you a little more.

Things you can attack me on:
I’m white
I’m half Irish/ half English
My genitalia is a half inch less than Trump (via his statue)
I was born in Norwalk, California
My dad was an Atheist/ My mom was into New Age
I’ve lost 60% of my hair.
I’m 50 years of age.
I’m the bastard son of 5 children.
I’ve been in “Special Ed” classes all my scholastic years
I’ve taken Ritalin in elementary school that I failed not to take after a year.
I’m white.
My son is a mutt.
I have a home only because I inherited it.
I haven’t completed college, in fact, I barely complete high school.
I bought a pizza business that I ran into the ground over the past 4 years of me owning it.
I drank gasoline at the age of 5 and turned blue in the ambulance. (yeah don’t pity party me over this)
My father told me that I wasn’t his son at the age of 12 years of age at my grandmothers funeral.
J was my stepfather of whom we both had issues, but in the end he became my father by mutual agreement

I’ve been through my trials in life, but what people even to this day don’t seem to get is that it were those very trials that had made you the very person of whom you’d become. If life was always so easy then we’d find something to complain about. Think about for this one single moment in your life, what does this generation have to complain about that you haven’t dealt with far and above anything they’re complaining about?

Better yet, as they move forward into the abyss of being the victim of “X” syndrome of which you find to be absurd, how will you react? I don’t want your answer. Nothing of what you say means anything to me, but it’s one you should be asking yourself, but arrogance of always being right is always the blocker, not for you but for everyone here on this forum. We’re all nice and special and never so offensive to ask such questions that everyone here is happy. It seems like a recipe for everyone being the happy few.

edit

btw I’m white. Are you? Is anyone else here white?

[quote=“mitch70, post:59, topic:8240”]

btw I’m white. Are you? Is anyone else here white?

There you are. As if skin color is of any importance at all.

When discussing issues of mutual importance, I don’t look at physical assets at all . The body is a vehicle for the brain.

I judge people by their “thoughts”, the products of their brains, because that is where the “person” resides. The rest is strictly artificial and irrelevant.

1 Like