When Will Liberals Learn

Watching MSNBC I sometimes want to scream at the TV, at Rachel and the Chrisses, sometimes Lawrence. I think maybe they’re so buried amongst the trees they can’t see the forest. Isn’t it obvious why Drumpf puts such unqualified people in cabinet positions? They know they’re unqualified, and in above their heads, so guess what - they make the perfect yes men to do as they’re told or else out you go. Why do the Rethugs keep they’re mouths shut? Come on, their stated position is that government is bad. So anything they can do to drive home the message that government is bad, the closer they come to they’re goal of ruining it, selling off pieces to private companies. And various other similar things.
And yet the liberal pundits act as if gee what bad policies they have. What about the poor baby seals? What about the water supply in Flint? Wake up pundits - that’s the GOAL! Make things so bad, people’s lives be damned, so that they can carve up the government to corporations.
What I’d like to see is the MSNBC pundits call them out on the forest, instead of nitpicking about the trees. And persuade officials to do the same.

Watching MSNBC I sometimes want to scream at the TV, at Rachel and the Chrisses, sometimes Lawrence. I think maybe they're so buried amongst the trees they can't see the forest. Isn't it obvious why Drumpf puts such unqualified people in cabinet positions? They know they're unqualified, and in above their heads, so guess what - they make the perfect yes men to do as they're told or else out you go. Why do the Rethugs keep they're mouths shut? Come on, their stated position is that government is bad. So anything they can do to drive home the message that government is bad, the closer they come to they're goal of ruining it, selling off pieces to private companies. And various other similar things. And yet the liberal pundits act as if gee what bad policies they have. What about the poor baby seals? What about the water supply in Flint? Wake up pundits - that's the GOAL! Make things so bad, people's lives be damned, so that they can carve up the government to corporations. What I'd like to see is the MSNBC pundits call them out on the forest, instead of nitpicking about the trees. And persuade officials to do the same.
Totally agreed. I feel your pain.

Having said my OP, just last night it was so refreshing to see Joy Reid do exactly what I mentioned. They were discussing Pruitt and all the nitty gritty ethics failures, etc. And she rightly said hey, trump and his administration and repubs in general doesn’t care one bit about ethics, morals, policy, etc. They’re setting up an american oligarchy just like you see in other countries. It’s just that americans don’t know what that looks like in the US and so miss what’s going on right under our noses.

Ugh I hate the liberal media so much. It’s so much fail.

Ugh I hate the liberal media so much. It's so much fail.
And you looove the right wing media with whom Trump can do no wrong. Take my advice, stick with Fox news. You wouldn’t want to actually learn anything and there’s no chance you will on Fox News. You're safe. Keep the right wing blinders on. There, there, everything will be all right as soon as the nuclear and chemical war is over. You just wait and see.
And you looove the right wing media with whom Trump can do no wrong. Take my advice, stick with Fox news. You wouldn’t want to actually learn anything and there’s no chance you will on Fox News. You're safe. Keep the right wing blinders on. There, there, everything will be all right as soon as the nuclear and chemical war is over. You just wait and see. Oh for heavens sake I'm not right wing and I don't watch Fox News. I don't watch MSNBC or Fox News, they are both biased as hell you can't trust them. Watch NPR or something, maybe BBC. Such hostility lol.
And you looove the right wing media with whom Trump can do no wrong. Take my advice, stick with Fox news. You wouldn’t want to actually learn anything and there’s no chance you will on Fox News. You're safe. Keep the right wing blinders on. There, there, everything will be all right as soon as the nuclear and chemical war is over. You just wait and see. Oh for heavens sake I'm not right wing and I don't watch Fox News. I don't watch MSNBC or Fox News, they are both biased as hell you can't trust them. Watch NPR or something, maybe BBC. Such hostility lol.So wait, MSNBC and Fox are cut from the same cloth? You're kidding right? Have some balls, pardon my French. I've watched MSNBC for years, and occasionally Fox. Before there ever was the embarrassment of Rump, Fox News was an embarrassment. You actually should watch it sometime. MSNBC OTOH has conversative commentators, conversative politicians on, etc.

Lets add a little outside perspective,

How Roger Ailes Built the Fox News Fear Factory The one time Nixon operative has created the most profitable propaganda machine in history. Inside America's Unfair and Imbalanced Network By Tim Dickinson - May 25, 2011 https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-roger-ailes-built-the-fox-news-fear-factory-20110525 … As they gathered around a television mounted high on the wall, an image flashed to life, glowing bright in the darkened tavern: the MSNBC logo. A chorus of boos erupted among the Fox faithful. The CNN logo followed, and the catcalls multiplied. Then a third slide appeared, with a telling twist. In place of the logo for Fox News was a beneficent visage: the face of the network’s founder. The man known to his fiercest loyalists simply as "the Chairman" – Roger Ailes. “It was as though we were looking at Mao," recalls Charlie Reina, a former Fox News producer. The Foxistas went wild. They let the dogs out. Woof! Woof! Woof! Even those who disliked the way Ailes runs his network joined in the display of fealty, given the culture of intimidation at Fox News. “It’s like the Soviet Union or China: People are always looking over their shoulders," says a former executive with the network’s parent, News Corp. “There are people who turn people in." … "… The outsize success of Fox News gives Ailes a free hand to shape the network in his own image. "Murdoch has almost no involvement with it at all," says Michael Wolff, who spent nine months embedded at News Corp. researching a biography of the Australian media giant. "People are afraid of Roger. Murdoch is, himself, afraid of Roger. He has amassed enormous power within the company – and within the country – from the success of Fox News." Fear, in fact, is precisely what Ailes is selling: His network has relentlessly hyped phantom menaces like the planned “terror mosque" near Ground Zero, inspiring Florida pastor Terry Jones to torch the Koran. Privately, Murdoch is as impressed by Ailes’ business savvy as he is dismissive of his extremist politics. "You know Roger is crazy," Murdoch recently told a colleague, shaking his head in disbelief. "He really believes that stuff." To watch even a day of Fox News – the anger, the bombast, the virulent paranoid streak, the unending appeals to white resentment, the reporting that’s held to the same standard of evidence as a late-­October attack ad – is to see a refraction of its founder, one of the most skilled and fearsome operatives in the history of the Republican Party. …
Hannity’s rising role in Trump’s world: ‘He basically has a desk in the place’ Robert Costa, Sarah Ellison, Josh Dawsey The Washington Post, April 18, 2018 https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/hannity-rising-role-trump-world-basically-has-desk-the-place/LKefVuvNrpsVnHRkMSpzrO/ The phone calls between President Donald Trump and Sean Hannity come early in the morning or late at night, after the Fox News host goes off the air. They discuss ideas for Hannity's show, Trump's frustration with the ongoing special counsel probe and even, at times, what the president should tweet, according to people familiar with the conversations. When he's off the phone, Trump is known to cite Hannity when he talks with White House advisers. The revelation this week that the two men share an attorney is just the latest sign of how Hannity is intertwined with Trump's world — an increasingly powerful confidant who offers the media-driven president a sympathetic ear and shared grievances. The conservative commentator is so close to Trump that some White House aides have dubbed him the unofficial chief of staff. This portrait of the interactions between the president and the talk-show host is based on interviews with more than a dozen friends, advisers and associates of the two men, some of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations. …" "The bottom line is, during the heat of the campaign when relationships are forged, he was always there, offering good advice, in person and on television," former deputy Trump campaign manager David Bossie said of Hannity. "The president sees him as incredibly smart and articulate spokesman for the agenda." Trump and Hannity usually speak several times a week, according to people familiar with their relationship. The Fox News host, whose show averages more than 3 million viewers daily, is one of the few people who gets patched immediately to Trump. …
And they get away with it because so few actually give a damned or spend any time actually thinking of the consequences of their actions, or inactions as the case may be. :down: row, row, row your boat ...
And you looove the right wing media with whom Trump can do no wrong. Take my advice, stick with Fox news. You wouldn’t want to actually learn anything and there’s no chance you will on Fox News. You're safe. Keep the right wing blinders on. There, there, everything will be all right as soon as the nuclear and chemical war is over. You just wait and see. Oh for heavens sake I'm not right wing and I don't watch Fox News. I don't watch MSNBC or Fox News, they are both biased as hell you can't trust them. Watch NPR or something, maybe BBC. Such hostility lol.So wait, MSNBC and Fox are cut from the same cloth? You're kidding right? Have some balls, pardon my French. I've watched MSNBC for years, and occasionally Fox. Before there ever was the embarrassment of Rump, Fox News was an embarrassment. You actually should watch it sometime. MSNBC OTOH has conversative commentators, conversative politicians on, etc. Oh yes Fox news is the worst. I sometimes watch MSNBC it's ok I suppose. I just feel that it contributes to the polarization of the America political sphere. I'm am currently so disgusted with America politics that I really do not trust the media anymore. Although I will lean towards the liberal end.
And you looove the right wing media with whom Trump can do no wrong. Take my advice, stick with Fox news. You wouldn’t want to actually learn anything and there’s no chance you will on Fox News. You're safe. Keep the right wing blinders on. There, there, everything will be all right as soon as the nuclear and chemical war is over. You just wait and see. Oh for heavens sake I'm not right wing and I don't watch Fox News. I don't watch MSNBC or Fox News, they are both biased as hell you can't trust them. Watch NPR or something, maybe BBC. Such hostility lol.So wait, MSNBC and Fox are cut from the same cloth? You're kidding right? Have some balls, pardon my French. I've watched MSNBC for years, and occasionally Fox. Before there ever was the embarrassment of Rump, Fox News was an embarrassment. You actually should watch it sometime. MSNBC OTOH has conversative commentators, conversative politicians on, etc. Oh yes Fox news is the worst. I sometimes watch MSNBC it's ok I suppose. I just feel that it contributes to the polarization of the America political sphere. I'm am currently so disgusted with America politics that I really do not trust the media anymore. Although I will lean towards the liberal end.Great, then stand up for MSNBC and don't hide behind the whole "equivalency" disguise. And not trusting the media? You're a righties dream come true. That's not to say one should believe everything one hears. But at least don't tune out. That's their whole gimmick...get people so disgusted with government, media, etc. that they just tune out. Then the righties get free reign without complaint.
... don't hide behind the whole "equivalency" disguise.
That's interesting J. Would you mind explaining that in a bit more detail?