What to do with RobertF.KennedyJR crusade against medical sanity

Trump went from “Lifestyles of the rich and famous, to President”. 'Murica

I suppose Bernie Sanders, for one. AOC for two. That lady Plaskett for three. On and on the real question is who challenges the deep state line? Rand Paul, for one.

I’m sure you won’t be able to grok this based on the narrative that is portrayed by the MSM, but:

Can’t wait for this one.

Tim, aren’t those elected US Representatives?

You don’t even appear to know what the “Deep State” is.

Don’t suppose you could even cite specifics in that video I’m watching, listening to - that are making some sort of point to you. Because so far it’s been a mumbling a rambling Gish Gallop with no real points ever made. 11:00-ish was weird and did more to discredit to Kennedy Jr.

Interesting listening to his inability to answer the Gaza question. (17:00)

20:00s gets even more confusing.

‘Champion for Israel’ RFK Jr. Flip-flops on Roger Waters, Holocaust and Antisemitism - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

WASHINGTON — Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has endeavored to stake out his pro-Israel bona fides in recent weeks as he challenges Joe Biden for the Democratic presidential nomination.

The push from Kennedy – who has repeatedly made comparisons to the Holocaust as part of his anti-vaccination efforts over the past decade – comes directly after he publicly defended rock star Roger Waters, who is embroiled in various antisemitism controversies of his own after, among other things, donning a costume intended to evoke Nazi attire at a concert in Germany.

I’m more confused than ever, except I do recognize I’ve seen nothing that makes me think Kennedy is a straight shooter, intelligent, or that he would be anything but bad news as president.

https://www.durangoherald.com/articles/rfk-jr-says-hes-not-anti-vaccine-his-record-shows-the-opposite-its-one-of-many-inconsistencies/

Then the Russiagate -

Never ever have I heard deep state used to refer to elected officials. AOC is young, and there ate many , many people who knew her in school. They would all have to be in on it, yet living seemingly normal lives. And no, I can’t stomach Jimmy Dore, let alone grok him.

RFK Unchained:

What a disappointment.
He had me fooled.
A master propagandist, perhaps.

Our expectation is that members will provide some commentary with their links. This is an hour and a half, about what? What are thoughts on this? Not just a one word analysis.

Well, gish-gallop is about as fresh as this expose. I am amazed at how readily one can see the blood of one thread here run into the others. This almost belongs on the Nazi thread because ethnic cleansing is what Kennedy is denying in his construct; and doing it for the Jews who were cleansed by the Germans and thence the Ukranians; and thence the best of them protected by the U.$.F.G. as tools in the cold war; now reignited and turned hot war, where we are now arming and backing neo-Nazis and lying about it so thickly that the counter-argument appears foreign to friends, family, and even supposed Inquirers.

lausten you are a terrible backboard. One post you tell me I am saying too much, and another too little. The one thing that I can tell you: when two people of Jewish descent take on a Kennedy on Israel policy like this we have very strong evidence of their regard for the truth. This at least I can say as a positive statement. Until their organization is compromised, and I can assure you that those plans are laid already, these guys are as good as the Jewish gold the Nazis stole and the Americans are still looking for.

Aaron Mate and Max Blumenthal: thank you brothers for getting at least some of us through the toughest propaganda storm that the world has ever been through. Now, I say that as if we are coming through the other side, and it feels as if we are, but, well, ride a zephyr when you can.

1 Like

Its a tactic often employed when discussion avoids the content but diverts to the presentation of said content in negation of constructive dialogue.

Is it a lazy, bad faith or anti- intellectual thing?

What do you fear most?”
"I fear that love is not enough "

Quality, not quantity.

And you suck at discussion, more metaphor that actually explaining, I can’t make heads or tails out of those paragraphs. Be less hysterical and more focused on what you are trying to explain, because so far you’ve just confused, while flippantly and inaccurate labeling others.

It’s more than just medical insanity that he’s after.
His grudge runs deeper than that.

1 Like

Oh lordie what’s the cartoon supposed to mean, is RFKjr the second coming of Mr.trump?

By JESSICA PIPER

07/15/2023

Kennedy has also been a frequent guest on Fox News since launching his campaign in April, criticizing President Joe Biden on issues including the war in Ukraine and the response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Among the donors who maxed out donating to Kennedy despite having recent histories of giving to Republicans is banking executive Omeed Malik, who Axios reported is hosting separate fundraisers for DeSantis and Kennedy in the Hamptons this summer. …

Perhaps he’d be wiser to switch to the Republican Party, I hear there’s going to be a opening on their ticket, for a charismatic taker. He seems more and more at home with them anyways.

There. I fixed your post for you.

1 Like

I’ll just tippy toe away.

I appreciate your efforts.

Have a good day.

The system in U$ is explosive now.

Because of misinformation. Because hate speech is claimed to be free speech by the people with the explosives.

There is no time in history where people who disrespected honestly, when conveying scientific and medical information, were the good guys.

Oh, and look where Kennedy Jr is getting his support.
we’ve seen this before, suppose now he’s gonna wait until election - and then do another one of those classic stealth switcheroo and announce he’s becoming a Republican.

The Democrats stealth Republican presidential candidate.

Robert F Kennedy Jr’s campaign bankrolled by Republican mega-donor

Mary Yang - August 2nd, 2023, The Guardian

Super Pac affiliated with anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist received $5m from Trump backer Timothy Mellon

A Super Pac affiliated with Robert F Kennedy Jr, the anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist running for president as a Democrat, owes half its cash to a longtime Republican mega-donor and Trump backer, according to campaign finance reports filed on Monday.

The group, American Values 2024, reported receiving $5m from Timothy Mellon, a wealthy businessman from Wyoming, according to NBC News and Politico. It registered with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) in April, days before Kennedy officially launched his campaign, according to FEC records.

Mellon, 81, is the grandson of Andrew Mellon, a former US treasury secretary who made his fortune in banking. The Texas Tribune reported that Mellon, a top donor to Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election effort, supported controversial immigration laws and was responsible for 98% of the contributions to the Texas governor Greg Abbott’s fund to build a border wall. Mellon, who twice gave $10m to the Trump-aligned America First Action Super Pac in 2020, also used racist stereotypes to describe Black people in an autobiography he self-published in 2015. …

Just Another RFK Jr. Lie. I Know, Because It’s About Me.

I edited Kennedy’s error-ridden piece on a vaccine-autism link, which Salon later retracted. We caved to the truth, not Big Pharma.

His lies have been thoroughly debunked by
Judd Legum at Popular Info,
Michael Scherer in The Washington Post,
Naomi Klein in The Guardian, and
Brandy Zadrozny on NBC News.

But I’ve come to believe I have a responsibility to write about Kennedy because of my own shameful role in sending his toxic vaccine views into public discourse: I was the Salon editor, in partnership with Rolling Stone, who 18 years ago published his mendacious, error-ridden piece on how thimerosal in childhood vaccines supposedly led to a rise in autism, and how public health officials covered it up.

**From the day “Deadly Immunity” went up on Salon.com, we were besieged by scientists and advocates showing how Kennedy had misunderstood, incorrectly cited, and perhaps even falsified data. **

Some of his sources turned out to be known crackpots. …

Something like this Tim

What do you fear most?”
"I fear that love is not enough "

1 Like

So Democrats as well as Bernie Sanders are victims of the deep state.

So who then IS the deep state?