What is the difference between vision of the silence & Understanding the nature of reality?

Reality isn't really about reality but our interpretation of it. Kant said we can never know about anything outside of our ability to perceive it - much like a camera that is designed to record black and white images can never record colored ones. We structure the world in our own fashion, so reality is self-imposed.
Nice analogy. I could add, that a B/W camera would record the image, but it would always be B/W.
Reality isn't really about reality but our interpretation of it. Kant said we can never know about anything outside of our ability to perceive it - much like a camera that is designed to record black and white images can never record colored ones. We structure the world in our own fashion, so reality is self-imposed.
Nice analogy. I could add, that a B/W camera would record the image, but it would always be B/W. ER, grayscales ;-P
:roll: Don't know which is more irritating my goofball computer that insists on turning i's into I's when I'm not looking. or CFI's silly Spam Nazi that won't allow me back in to fix it.
I'll bet you haven't turned off auto correct. As for the Spam Nazi, there is apparently no remedy. We're stuck with it. Lois Weird I thought I'd posted a response to this. Thanks for the suggestion, reminder, that I could take my fate into my own hands. Fixed that little irritation. :-)
Nice analogy. I could add, that a B/W camera would record the image, but it would always be B/W. ER, grayscales ;-P In my B/W days I used the zone system developed by Ansel Adams.
In my B/W days I used the zone system developed by Ansel Adams.
As did I. Helped my technical abilities tremendously. I even used it with medium format film.