"A Word to the wise should be sufficient," - Julius Fann, Jr

Understanding is the realized birth, oozing from the invisible void of the womb of life as the continuum of movement giving all forms a placement of kind. Never was there a teaching, display, or demonstration of selfish persuasive rules in the beginning. None to be found within the Principled Substance and Patterned Essence of “the law of the Spirit of life.” Nothing is required beyond “thou shalt have no other gods before me,” for there is no existence before, or beyond “other gods before me” which even begin to indicate there to be another author of creation other than the Creator.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

Who’s God said that and what other Gods is he talking about?

p.s many Gods came before the God who said “there shall be no other Gods before me”.
But of course that has nothing to do with time, but with “preference”.

Alright, this is getting ridiculous. This is your first warning- Please do not create another thread for pushing your theology or it will be merged with one of the others. If you continue to create new threads with your theology, you might eventually be banned.

1 Like

You want answers from me, then give answers asked of you by me. Otherwise, a word to the wise should be sufficient, and that world is you are invisible to me as long as you will not give a direct answer to the question I asked you in the existence thread.

p.s. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin’ my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!…

Bever guve power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

Questions in other threads don’t give you rights to break rules elsewhere. And, you were given answers. Id think you be happy that people are reading your posts at all. Maybe be nicer to them.

Understanding is the realized birth, oozing from the invisible void of the womb of life as the continuum of movement giving all forms a placement of kind.

Never was there a teaching, display, or demonstration of selfish persuasive rules in the beginning.

None to be found within the Principled Substance and Patterned Essence of “the law of the Spirit of life.”

Principled Substance and Patterned Essence (are you talking about quarks or microtubules?)

Nothing is required beyond “thou shalt have no other gods before me,” (How about thou shalt have no gods, get to know this Earth that you were born out of and will die back into)

for there is no existence before, or beyond “other gods before me” which even begin to indicate there to be another author of creation other than the Creator.

My god so many words to say absolutely nothing.

It’s eloquence without substance.

The entire point is the reading whether one agrees with what is stated, or not, for negative thoughts cannot be avoided. They are in the ethereal vibrations of the cosmos material world. As negativity thoughts are in positivity, and positivity in negativity, they cannot be divided, but they can be eliminated from one’s conscious activity. “Ay, there’s the rub!” When either is accepted as personal, automatically both are guests of the beholder of this split personal mind of dual egos, and are the power which generates, and gives life to their activities throughout their consciousness and physical body.
When positive and negative thoughts are no longer projected with intent and purpose upon a destined path by the human mind, or no longer occupants of one’s personalized consciousness, the old adage: “Sometimes up, sometimes down.” cannot come into play, for one then has become obedient to the commandment “Take NO thought,” they have set their minds free, and thus, allow the thoughts of the invisible to continue their journey of free flowing. [Emphasis mine].

Never give power to anything a man believes is their source of strength - jufa

A question mentioning another topic in a thread is not creating another thread. But if your reasoning thinks it is, well, all I can do is repeat what **Sly and the Family Stone said in 1969 - Boomshakalaka **

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

Perhaps admin is following your sage advice and restricting your power of exercising what you believe is your source of strength which lies in writing eloquent sweet nothings.
Let’s face it, you are no Cyrano de Bergerac… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gitchie, gitchie, ya-ya, da-da (hey, hey, hey)
Gitchie, gitchie, ya-ya, here (here)
Mocha Chocolata, ya-ya (ooh, yeah)
Creole Lady Marmalade

I’m assuming this stuff just rolls of his fingers. He can’t answer questions so I don’t think it makes any more sense to him than it does to us. The length of his content, apparently original, is impressive in weird sorta way.

He could probably find a home in a small club off-Broaway with an audience with a more esoteric taste in art.

1 Like

The possibilities are boundless . . .

1 Like