Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo offers you the opportunity to customize your checks and credit card. They offer numerous christian themes (fish, crosses), etc. I tried to submit the spaghetti monster and was declined - I believe due to copyright issues. Does anyone have any suggestions on a symbol that I could use which is not protected by copyright?

Wells Fargo offers you the opportunity to customize your checks and credit card. They offer numerous christian themes (fish, crosses), etc. I tried to submit the spaghetti monster and was declined - I believe due to copyright issues. Does anyone have any suggestions on a symbol that I could use which is not protected by copyright?
There are several on this website. You should check first to see if any are copyrighted. http://symboldictionary.net/?p=2087 Lois
A picture of Darwin, maybe.
A picture of Darwin, maybe. I like the Darwin fish symbol with legs. If the bank offers the Christian fish, why not the Darwin fish?
A picture of Darwin, maybe. I like the Darwin fish symbol with legs. If the bank offers the Christian fish, why not the Darwin fish? It's possible that the Christian fish symbol was never copyrighted while the fish with legs was, though it may not have been and the bank may have been untruthful about its motives. Incidentally, the fish with legs has nothing to do with atheism. It has to do with evolution. Lois
Incidentally, the fish with legs has nothing to do with atheism. It has to do with evolution. Lois
Indeed, I have seen cars bearing both the 'fish with legs' symbol and the 'Jesus fish' symbol. Many (perhaps most) Christians, as well as those of other faiths, believe both in God as revealed in their traditions and evolution as revealed by the scientific process. I suppose they would say 'evolution is the way God did it'.
Indeed, I have seen cars bearing both the 'fish with legs' symbol and the 'Jesus fish' symbol.
Yeah with Legs getting ready to munch the fish.
Incidentally, the fish with legs has nothing to do with atheism. It has to do with evolution. Lois
Indeed, I have seen cars bearing both the 'fish with legs' symbol and the 'Jesus fish' symbol. Many (perhaps most) Christians, as well as those of other faiths, believe both in God as revealed in their traditions and evolution as revealed by the scientific process. I suppose they would say 'evolution is the way God did it'. How about a fish with legs eating a Jesus fish?

Draw your own spaghetti monster. That wouldnt violate any copyright.

Indeed, I have seen cars bearing both the 'fish with legs' symbol and the 'Jesus fish' symbol.
Yeah with Legs getting ready to munch the fish. CC, looks like we had the same thought at the same time. (note the time on my post re: Darwin fish eating Jesus fish, that followed yours) Is that zeitgeist or am I your evil twin?
Indeed, I have seen cars bearing both the 'fish with legs' symbol and the 'Jesus fish' symbol. Many (perhaps most) Christians, as well as those of other faiths, believe both in God as revealed in their traditions and evolution as revealed by the scientific process. I suppose they would say 'evolution is the way God did it'. I've often thought that would be the perfect stance for a theist, and it is for many, but Biblical literalists will have nothing to do with it. It's abracadbra or it's not biblical. Lois
Indeed, I have seen cars bearing both the 'fish with legs' symbol and the 'Jesus fish' symbol. Many (perhaps most) Christians, as well as those of other faiths, believe both in God as revealed in their traditions and evolution as revealed by the scientific process. I suppose they would say 'evolution is the way God did it'. I've often thought that would be the perfect stance for a theist, and it is for many, but Biblical literalists will have nothing to do with it. It's abracadbra or it's not biblical. Lois Choosing to believe lies, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, must be really "holy".
Indeed, I have seen cars bearing both the 'fish with legs' symbol and the 'Jesus fish' symbol. Many (perhaps most) Christians, as well as those of other faiths, believe both in God as revealed in their traditions and evolution as revealed by the scientific process. I suppose they would say 'evolution is the way God did it'. I've often thought that would be the perfect stance for a theist, and it is for many, but Biblical literalists will have nothing to do with it. It's abracadbra or it's not biblical. Lois Choosing to believe lies, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, must be really "holy". If it weren't there would be no churches. Lois