Well, here I am

Well to start, I messed up my user name. it should have been Josef_the_Elder. Due to a back injury, both of my hands are numb and make typing a real challenge. I didn’t proof read what I typed in. If any of the wonderful Admins can change it, I’d be grateful.
As for me, I refuse to put a label on what I think is the truth. I do think it’s fair for everyone to have an opinion. Though I don’t judge, I do question.
Thanks for having me.

You can change your username by clicking on the top line where it says, “Your Control Panel”, and then clicking on “Username and Password”.
And welcome to the CFI Forum!

As for me, I refuse to put a label on what I think is the truth. I do think it's fair for everyone to have an opinion. Though I don't judge, I do question. Thanks for having me.
Josef_the_Elder, You reminded me of something someone once said about 'opinions' and how they resemble a certain essential part of the anatomy… We all got a right to one, don't we. :coolsmirk: {never hurts to keep the safety glasses close at hand} Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the discussion. :cheese:

Lol, That is true, But without opinions, there can be no sharing of ideas and hence the quest for knowledge ends.

Well to start, I messed up my user name. it should have been Josef_the_Elder. Due to a back injury, both of my hands are numb and make typing a real challenge. I didn't proof read what I typed in. If any of the wonderful Admins can change it, I'd be grateful. As for me, I refuse to put a label on what I think is the truth. I do think it's fair for everyone to have an opinion. Though I don't judge, I do question. Thanks for having me.
So what did you want, Josef_the_Elder or Josef_the_Elder?

lol,I was able to correct that problem pretty quick.

I agree that we all have the right to our opinions. It’s only when someone decides that others should have the same one and tries to force in on them that I get bothered.
While truth is often a higher order of likelihood than opinion, there’s still a question. Quite often people will use the data they’ve seen to generate their “truth” while someone who has different data will come up with a different “truth.” A couple of examples on this board, for example, are those who believe that people caused global climate change and a few who are sure it’s a natural phenomenon with very little human causation. And, the liberals and conservatives who believe very different things about our government and our economy. I won’t even get into the existence/non-existence of a god and various offshoots of that set of ideas. :lol:
Anyway, welcome, J.t.E. Join in and let us know your opinions, truths, etc. :slight_smile:
Occam