War With Russia Isn't The Issue. Treason Is.

While the Trump apologist are doing everything to divert the attention, some out there do know what the real issues are.

War With Russia Isn't The Issue. Treason Is. By Karoli Kuns After reading through a lot of the comments on my post about the various pointers to the obvious; namely, that Russia's hacks were done with a mind to tilt the election toward Trump with Mitch McConnell's blessing, I see some are misconstruing the emergency here. This is not about war with Russia. It's about treasonous acts within our own government. It's absurd to make this about declaring war (or cyberwar) on Russia. As I noted on Facebook this morning, the real devastation isn't what Russia did. Not at all. They've been doing this for as long as I've been alive to remember it. Russia did what Russia does. We've seen them do it around the world. The single issue here -- the ONLY issue -- is what McConnell, Chaffetz, Comey et al chose not to do. There is no argument for war against Russia. There is, however, a serious argument for why Constitutional officers -- men who swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution -- chose instead to undermine it by allowing Russia to do what they did unchecked. In Comey's case, it goes one step farther because Comey actually deflected attention away from Russian interference in order to refocus media on emails, which measurably impacted the outcome. Is there an argument to be made that our fourth estate failed us in this regard? Maybe. But there were many who were sounding alarms. ... http://crooksandliars.com/2016/12/war-russia-isnt-issue-treason?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im
Dump Trump the Russian Obligate