Trump-Picked Justices Lying Under Oath? I'm shocked

Are Americans going to do anything about it?

As Republican men across the South lead a crackdown on women’s rights and pass new abortion bans, the Supreme Court is set to review a case that challenges Roe v. Wade.

In this special report, MSNBC’s Chief Legal Correspondent Ari Melber turns to the legal history and explains that “the Supreme Court has long ruled these are constitutional rights. In fact, few members of the Court openly say they will just ignore precedent or reverse that…

It has become kind of a weird baroque tradition for even the Republican appointees to say under oath all sorts of words about Roe being a type of settled precedent.”

I’ve never heard a word about removing a Supreme justice. What is the process? Why is this something that seems above even asking?

What’s your point? Only Democrat department heads get to lie under oath?

Who, what when and where.

The lies committed by these frauds are on record. Where is your proof?

If you have no proof then you are “bearing false witness”, just like those judges did when asked about Roe.

Why do you think you can get away with just slinging mud around?
I used to give you the benefit of doubt but your reputation keeps going down in my book.

If you do not back up your assertions with facts , then it is just plain slander.

Will anyone believe Bannon or trump if they end up on the stand?

Don’t they have to swear an oath to “tell the truth.” :thinking:

Oh yeah, they have no conception of “truth” to begin with.

The fly in the ointment. :poop:

I’d bet half of the MAGAts would lie under oath to trump himself if it meant getting out from under his wrath.

It’s not lying! IT IS ALTERNATE TRUTH!!!
And if you believe that you can send me all your money so that I can make America great again.

It doesn’t have to be that drastic.

Just donate once from my website, and I will quietly repeat that withdraw every two weeks!!

1 Like

Make America great again for “carpetbaggers”.

They sure have upped their game.

From bottles of snake oil
to University Diplomas
to National Elections

August 4 | Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) questions Christopher Wray, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, on the 2018 supplemental background investigation of now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

OCT 1, 2019

Brett Kavanaugh: A Representation of the Damaged U.S. Judiciary

Kavanaugh’s appointment to the nation’s highest bench is a direct result of the increasingly ideological nature of the courts and ethical loopholes that benefit federal judges.

=============================
Mar 23, 2022

Sen. Whitehouse: Three New Supreme Court Justices Being Told What To Do By Donor Front Groups

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Supreme Court hearing on Tuesday featured Senator Sheldon Whitehouse doing a masterful job of schooling Republicans on their laughable claim that dark money was behind her nomination, when they should be taking a hard look at their own party. He reminded everyone that it was no secret that the Federalist Society picked the judges on former president Donald trump’s shortlist. Sen. Whitehouse, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, joins Joy Reid on his statements.

===============================