Trump our Russian Obligate President, Commander in Chief, or Supreme Traitor

To my friend sabolina, are you okay with rightwingnuts, attempting to overthrow our government?

Ex-Trump adviser Michael Flynn says Myanmar-like coup ‘should happen’ in U.S. Published: May 30, 2021 at 9:55 p.m. ETByMike Murphy

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn said over the weekend that a Myanmar-like coup — in which the military overthrew a democratically elected government — “should happen” in the U.S.

Appearing in Dallas at a QAnon conference, Flynn was asked during a Q&A session that was shared in a Twitter video: “I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?”

After cheers from the crowd died down, Flynn responded: “No reason. I mean, it should happen here.” …

Former Trump advisor Michael Flynn said the US should have a coup like Myanmar, where the military overthrew the democratically elected government Kelsey Vlamis 21 hours ago

Michael Flynn, who served as President Donald Trump’s national security advisor, told a crowd at a QAnon conference in Dallas this weekend that the US should have a coup like the one in Myanmar.

On February 1, Myanmar’s military overthrew its democratically elected government and arrested its leaders. The coup immediately sparked protests across the country, prompting the junta to launch a campaign against its own citizens.

Upward of 800 Burmese people, including at least 40 children, have been killed, according to Myanmar’s Assistance Association for Political Prisoners. More than 4,000 people have been arrested.

Flynn, who has become a prominent figure in the QAnon conspiracy theory, was a main attraction at the event, held at the Omni Hotel in Dallas. …

My friend. Why is he not arrested? And why do the Democrats not call for his arrest.?? Please answer

Freedom of speach ?

You didn’t say free speech when trump said these words?

My friend. Why is he not arrested? And why do the Democrats not call for his arrest.?? Please answer
Give it time. This is pursued by legal means not by gang mentality as Jan 6. Evidence is gathered and a legal complaint will be filed in accordance with legal protocol. That's the difference between an orderly process of the legal system and a riot by ignorant victims of a charismatic con-man, instigating an unlawful coup to wrest control of government from the legally elected representatives.

Oh brother!!! So you say in the background The democrats are making preparations for the arrest of Michael Flynn for what he said on the weekend about overthrowing the govt.

Can you please say if this is correct and more importantly - how you know this?

thank you

Why don’t you answer for once Pee Shooter?

are you okay with rightwingnuts, attempting to overthrow our government?
Or are you an AI, that's incapable of actually interacting with a human discussion.

Incidentally, I, and I dare say W4u, aren’t in a position to arrest anyone, so stop the game playing.

Or are you an AI, that’s incapable of actually interacting with a human discussion. --CC
A very well written program if it is one. It would need a cache of deflection comments, that would be easy, but it would need to know when it was being asked a question it couldn't answer. Sometimes it does respond correctly, not with anything convincing, but at least on topic. Maybe it's hit or miss. But still, I toast the programmer if sabolina is a program.
how you know this? -- sabolina
If there isn't some group of Democrats working on a case against Michael Flynn somewhere, that would be surprising. That is not a conspiracy theory, that's lawyers doing their jobs. It would be stupid to publicly call for an investigation and not being working privately to gather evidence and prepare cases for that investigation.
Oh brother!!! So you say in the background The democrats are making preparations for the arrest of Michael Flynn for what he said on the weekend about overthrowing the govt. Can you please say if this is correct and more importantly – how you know this?
It was a general comment on all people who had part in the attempted coup. IMO it was a clear case of sedition (if not treason) with fatalities.

Fortunately our current government plays by the rules of Law and not by the rules of a dictator and his cronies, whoever they may be. Justice will be done. in due time.

I thought you had inside knowledge. Ends up being just wishful thinking

Dr. Lance Dodes, retired Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, joins Lawrence O’Donnell to discuss Donald Trump reportedly making false claims that he will be “reinstated” as president by August and why “lack of power is the thing Trump can’t stand and doesn’t acknowledge.”
Delusionals are as delusional do.

The one thing Trump taught the Republicans is “how to cheat and win”. I that strategy works remains to be seen. It has never worked for Trump!!!

It’s not like the Emperor has no clothes.

He just has them on Backwards!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/did-donald-trump-wear-pants-143452733.html

???

1 Like

Move out of the way please. Manchin blocks all progressive bills and Biden lets him. Corporate donors laughing till the cows come home

The drum roll continues.

October 31, 2021 / @ emptywheel.net / by Marcy Wheeler

JOHN DURHAM ADMITS HE OVERSTATED EVIDENCE IN HIS MICHAEL SUSSMANN MATERIALITY STATEMENT

In my post laying out Michael Sussmann’s motion for a Bill of Particulars, I expressed the following:

• His claim that he needed the exact quote of the lie he purported told Jim Baker was well-founded
  • Durham would respond to Sussmann’s demand for more specificity about materiality by saying that was up to the jury
  • Sussmann surely knew the names of the other people at a CIA meeting where, Durham alleges, just two people present now claim that Sussmann lied about having a client
  • Sussmann surely knew there were no people on the Clinton Campaign with whom he had — as Durham had insinuated in a materiality statement — [personally] coordinated; he knew any such communications happened through Marc Elias

As I tweeted out here, Durham’s response to Sussmann affirms all of those predictions.

… LINK

What’s does title even mean? Is the author saying he is a traitor? A Russian agent? Working for the interests of the Russian oligarchs but not the American oligarchs?

Trump is a symptom of a profound sickness within American capitalism and politics

1 Like

You’ll get no argument from me on that.

JOHN DURHAM ADMITS HE OVERSTATED EVIDENCE IN HIS MICHAEL SUSSMANN MATERIALITY STATEMENT

Seems a pretty straightforward statement. What part of it is confusing? As for your other questions, they seem off topic and irrelevant. More diversion than relevant?

Here’s an update:

By Charlie Savage

Dec. 6, 2021

WASHINGTON — The defense team for a cybersecurity lawyer who was indicted in September by a Trump-era special counsel asked a judge on Monday to set a trial date sooner than the prosecutor wants — while disclosing evidence recently turned over to them that appears to contradict the charge.

The materials could make it harder for the special counsel, John H. Durham, to prove … making a false statement to the F.B.I. during a September 2016 meeting about possible links between Donald J. Trump and Russia.

The newly disclosed evidence consists of records of two Justice Department interviews of the former F.B.I. official to whom Mr. Sussmann is accused of lying, each of which offers a different version of the key interaction than the version in the indictment. That official is the prosecution’s main witness.

The existence of the evidence, which Mr. Durham’s team provided to Mr. Sussmann’s team last week, “only underscores the baseless and unprecedented nature of this indictment and the importance of setting a prompt trial date so that Mr. Sussmann can vindicate himself as soon as possible,” the defense lawyers wrote.

No one else was present at the meeting, and if the trial boils down to pitting Mr. Baker’s memory against Mr. Sussmann’s, the newly disclosed evidence will provide fodder for the defense team to show that Mr. Baker’s accounts of that aspect of the meeting have been inconsistent, and to raise doubts about the reliability of the version cited by Mr. Durham.

A Russia agent?
To put it succinctly

So a diversion.
Got it.

Drinking the KoolAid is enough. Though, that’s my opinion, and not something that court case seems to be addressing one way or another. Seems to me, it’s about crossing the line of legality that’s being looked at.

Oh but, incidentally, since you brought it up, it is possible to be a Russian stooge out to harm America, without being a Russian agent. Just look at all trump did for Russians standing in the world, and the way he handle that COVID, masterful for a President that only has malicious vandalism and self aggrandizement within his sights.

Not an oligarch agent. Got it