Trump Jr. seeking legal counsel in Russia hack scandal

Looks like Jr. is going to need a lawyer for going to Russia and trying to get dirt on Hillary from a lawyer connected to the Putin government.
These guys are imbeciles, it’s bound to move up to Sr. at some point. Then either the morons now running the republicans can impeach the traitor or maybe we get another revolution.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/10/donald-trump-jr-hires-a-lawyer-in-russia-controversy_a_23024274/

WASHINGTON — A Washington law professor answered with nary a nanosecond's hesitation when asked what advice he'd offer President Donald Trump's eldest son Monday, as the Russia scandal inched its way through the First Family. ''I would tell him that he should get a lawyer,'' said Paul Berman of George Washington University. He made that suggestion in an interview just before 3 p.m. Within the hour, Donald Trump Jr. confirmed in a statement that he had, in fact, retained legal counsel in this mushrooming controversy. It followed Trump Jr.'s own admission over the weekend that he met a Russian lawyer with ties to the Putin government during the last election, in the hope of gaining dirt on Hillary Clinton. That news was compounded by an explosive new report in The New York Times late Monday. The newspaper said that before attending the meeting Trump was informed in an email, from the friend who set it up, that the damaging information about Clinton came from the Russian government in a bid to help his father's candidacy. These developments mark the first evidence that the Trump family sought electoral assistance from someone in Russia, after months of allegations that officials from that country stole and distributed emails to influence the U.S. election. Lawyers for two former White Houses said this means legal trouble.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson The patriots are the people who've already been kicked in the teeth by this traitorous trump administration... which of course makes Trump the tyrant. trump may not pay heavily but someone close to him will. How about his son is prison for life? It's treason btw to seek the aid of a hostile government to subvert the US Constitution and attack the democratic system that was set up to express the spirit of that document. Hating Democrats is not legal justification to accept help from the Russian government to defeat them in an election.

I’m betting that Trump will be gone before summers end, he’ll resign and Pence will take over and pardon him. But someone is going to jail, someone should probably be on death row for this shit.
Russia is a deadly threat to us all.

He’s going to need a lawyer, the Russian lawyer he met with to get Russian hacked dirt on Hillary Clinton has ties to Russian intelligence.

The Russian lawyer who peddled dirt on Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump Jr. has ties to former Russian military and intelligence officials, a key congressional committee will hear in testimony next week. William Browder, an American financier who has investigated Russian corruption for more than a decade, will brief the Senate Judiciary Committee at a hearing next week on the lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya’s ties to the Russian government—including to former top members of the GRU and the FSB, two of the Kremlin’s main intelligence agencies. Those ties were spelled out in documents that Browder shared with the committee and provided to The Daily Beast this week.
This is treason plain and simple. Now Donald Trump his son Jr. and son in law Kushner all have legal counsel on the Russia hack scandal. There is constant advancement to a point where legal action to assert US laws and protect the Constitution becomes inevitable. Trump is not more important than a nation of over 300 million people that is almost 250 years old.
He's going to need a lawyer, the Russian lawyer he met with to get Russian hacked dirt on Hillary Clinton has ties to Russian intelligence. http://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-jrs-russian-connection-has-ties-to-former-kremlin-spies
The Russian lawyer who peddled dirt on Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump Jr. has ties to former Russian military and intelligence officials, a key congressional committee will hear in testimony next week. William Browder, an American financier who has investigated Russian corruption for more than a decade, will brief the Senate Judiciary Committee at a hearing next week on the lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya’s ties to the Russian government—including to former top members of the GRU and the FSB, two of the Kremlin’s main intelligence agencies. Those ties were spelled out in documents that Browder shared with the committee and provided to The Daily Beast this week.
This is treason plain and simple. Now Donald Trump his son Jr. and son in law Kushner all have legal counsel on the Russia hack scandal. There is constant advancement to a point where legal action to assert US laws and protect the Constitution becomes inevitable. Trump is not more important than a nation of over 300 million people that is almost 250 years old.
And the information provided was?????????
He's going to need a lawyer, the Russian lawyer he met with to get Russian hacked dirt on Hillary Clinton has ties to Russian intelligence. http://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-jrs-russian-connection-has-ties-to-former-kremlin-spies
And the information provided was????????? And why doesn't the act seem to bother you in the slightest????????? Colluding with members of a foreign enemy power to get dirt on your opponent. Adamski you come across as totally unconcerned about that aspect. Guess winning is everything, eh. Amoral is as amoral does. In the United States of America, Trump should have reported the invitation to the FBI, but what's he do? Unfortunately a sleeping citizenry allowed the USA to be converted to the Korporation of Amerika, so all old bets are off.
Hating Democrats is not legal justification to accept help from the Russian government to defeat them in an election.
And the information provided was????????? And why doesn't the act seem to bother you in the slightest????????? Colluding with members of a foreign enemy power to get dirt on your opponent. Adamski you come across as totally unconcerned about that aspect. Guess winning is everything, eh. Amoral is as amoral does. In the United States of America, Trump should have reported the invitation to the FBI, but what's he do? Unfortunately a sleeping citizenry allowed the USA to be converted to the Korporation of Amerika, so all old bets are off. Who told you Russia was a enemy?
Who told you Russia was a enemy?
My 7th grade civics teacher for starters, but he wasn't that bright. It's an entirely different country now anyway, so I have to use my incredible powers of reasoning to figure it out for myself. I don't see innovation coming Russia. I don't see them empowering people or encouraging science. I don't see them being leaders for human rights. I don't see them helping their neighbors. I see them grabbing resources and taking land like imperialists did 100 years ago. I see a few people trying to get rich off the ideas and technology that the rest of the world created and not caring about the future. Is that enough to hate?
My 7th grade civics teacher for starters, but he wasn't that bright. It's an entirely different country now anyway, so I have to use my incredible powers of reasoning to figure it out for myself. I don't see innovation coming Russia. I don't see them empowering people or encouraging science. I don't see them being leaders for human rights. I don't see them helping their neighbors. I see them grabbing resources and taking land like imperialists did 100 years ago. I see a few people trying to get rich off the ideas and technology that the rest of the world created and not caring about the future. Is that enough to hate? You summarised the USA very succinctly
And the information provided was????????? And why doesn't the act seem to bother you in the slightest????????? Colluding with members of a foreign enemy power to get dirt on your opponent. Adamski you come across as totally unconcerned about that aspect. Guess winning is everything, eh. Amoral is as amoral does. In the United States of America, Trump should have reported the invitation to the FBI, but what's he do? Unfortunately a sleeping citizenry allowed the USA to be converted to the Korporation of Amerika, so all old bets are off. Who told you Russia was a enemy? Yeah, with someone like Bannon as chief presidential advisor and the Tea Party's dedication to destroying American Governmental institutions, guess Russia is no longer an enemy to an awful lot of people who hate taxes and readily believe lies and hate fact checking because it interferes with their convictions. http://www.snopes.com/bannon-leninist-destroy-state/ http://www.salon.com/2016/11/19/steve-bannon-bolshevik-maybe-donald-trumps-alt-right-svengali-really-is-a-leninist/ Here are a couple thoughtful articles on the topic.
... Why, then, can we no longer blatantly classify Russia as our enemy, given the litany of egregious examples of anti-democratic and anti-liberal behavior the country has imposed upon its own citizens and the rest of the world? How the United States views Russia directly correlates to how much value we as Americans place on things like freedom, democracy, economic liberalism, and the protection of traditional NATO allies. Do Americans really care what happens in Syria? Are we ready to go to war to counter Russian aggression in Ukraine -- or Latvia, for that matter? Do we care about an open international system based on free trade and liberal politics? Honest answers to these questions might render us less different from Russia than we are comfortable to admit. ... http://www.realclearworld.com/articles/2017/03/28/is_russia_americas_enemy_112267.html
In doing so, Trump raised two issues: one political and one strategic. By praising Putin and challenging the prevailing view that Moscow poses a long-term threat to American interests around the world, the Trump campaign underscored its anti-establishment credentials as an outsider and its distance from both the Republican and Washington foreign policy establishments. The move also lent credence to a strategic view that had been circulating around Washington and which was closely associated with Michael Flynn, who would briefly serve as President Trump's national security adviser, that the threat posed to the United States by jihadists outweighs the threat posed by Russia. Since Russia is also threatened by jihadists, there is, in theory, a basis for a realignment of American-Russian relations and expanded cooperation in combating international jihadism. http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/03/27/the-us-and-russia-perpetual-enemies-or-potential-allies.html
Yeah, I liked America the land of the free - this new world order is a loser no matter how you look at it. But, don't mind me, you'll figure that out soon enough yourself.
You know in many ways that isn't even close to what the issues are. Here take a moment to allow Trevor to explain it to you.
A Russian, an Email and an Idiot: Did Donald Trump Jr. Incriminate Himself?: The Daily Show Published on Jul 11, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwr7pEgPqk4 After Donald Trump Jr. releases an email exchange that shows him setting up a meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer, Trevor unpacks the first son's possible case of collusion.
Donald Trump Jr. Reminds Everyone How Incompetent His Dad's Administration Is: The Daily Show Published on Jul 10, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX8fF8Ghcs First Son Donald Trump Jr. is accused of meeting with a Russian lawyer during the 2016 election in hopes of obtaining damaging information on Hillary Clinton.
I'm betting that Trump will be gone before summers end, he'll resign and Pence will take over and pardon him. But someone is going to jail, someone should probably be on death row for this shit. Russia is a deadly threat to us all.
Nobody in the Trump administration will go to jail. Either Trump or Pence will pardon them.
You know in many ways that isn't even close to what the issues are. Here take a moment to allow Trevor to explain it to you.
A Russian, an Email and an Idiot: Did Donald Trump Jr. Incriminate Himself?: The Daily Show Published on Jul 11, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwr7pEgPqk4 After Donald Trump Jr. releases an email exchange that shows him setting up a meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer, Trevor unpacks the first son's possible case of collusion.
Donald Trump Jr. Reminds Everyone How Incompetent His Dad's Administration Is: The Daily Show Published on Jul 10, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX8fF8Ghcs First Son Donald Trump Jr. is accused of meeting with a Russian lawyer during the 2016 election in hopes of obtaining damaging information on Hillary Clinton.
Which Campaign Truly Colluded With Russia? Case 1: A Hillary Clinton campaign cut-out hires the (former?) British intelligence agent Steele to pay money to (former?) Russian intelligence agents and high-level Kremlin employees for dirt about Donald Trump. They deliver some dirty fairy tales. The resulting dossier is peddled far and wide throughout Washington DC with the intent of damaging Trump. Case 2: Some lobbyist for Russian business interests contacts the Trump campaign with a promise to deliver some dirt on Hillary Clinton. She meets campaign officials but no dirt on Clinton is offered. Instead the lobbyist uses the time to lobby for the business' cause. There is no follow up. Question: Which of the two cases stinks of "collusion with the Russians"?

Did you get that from Breitbart?

For a little stroll down memory lane.

MARCH 24, 2016 / From Russia with love: why the Kremlin backs Trump Andrew Osborn http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-russia-idUSKCN0WQ1FA
Gotta love Mark's summation of Trump's train wreck of logic.
Trump's interview with Reuters goes down a rabbit hole and vanishes in a puff of contradictions By Mark Sumner July 13, 2017 https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/13/1680268/-Trump-s-interview-with-Reuters-goes-down-a-rabbit-hole-and-vanishes-in-a-puff-of-contradictions To sum up: Something happened. It wasn’t Putin, because if it was Putin we would never have found out and we found out so it wasn’t. Plus, Trump double-dog checked to be sure. And this something, which didn’t affect a single vote, is something we can’t allow to happen. So … everyone turn over your voting rolls to be vetted by Trump and his, let’s say, friends. Which isn’t Putin. Though if it was, you would never know.

So there

Looks like a forgotten, lost kid at the Greyhound Station.

I'm betting that Trump will be gone before summers end, he'll resign and Pence will take over and pardon him. But someone is going to jail, someone should probably be on death row for this shit. Russia is a deadly threat to us all.
Who do you think Trump or Pence woukd not pardon?
And the information provided was????????? And why doesn't the act seem to bother you in the slightest????????? Colluding with members of a foreign enemy power to get dirt on your opponent. Adamski you come across as totally unconcerned about that aspect. Guess winning is everything, eh. Amoral is as amoral does. In the United States of America, Trump should have reported the invitation to the FBI, but what's he do? Unfortunately a sleeping citizenry allowed the USA to be converted to the Korporation of Amerika, so all old bets are off. It wasn't a "sleeping citizenry". Nobody knew this was going on until the NYT forced Junior to release his emails (before the Times published them.) What can anyone do about what they don't know? There's a lot more than Junior's meeting with a Russian operative that we don't know about. What do you suggest the citizenry do about about things they don't know? We have enough to do with the things we do know. What will do about what you don't know? [Spam Nazi Line]
So there Looks like a forgotten, lost kid at the Greyhound Station.
Right wing?
Nobody in the Trump administration will go to jail. Either Trump or Pence will pardon them. Someone will have to, the republican party will demand it or they will get slaughtered in coming elections. It probably won't be Trump but his son or son-in-law are the perfect patsies. The optic of Trump Jr. meeting not just with a lawyer connected to the Kremlin but a military officer makes this look more and more like the treason it is. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/14/ex-soviet-military-officer-joined-trump-jr-s-meeting-with-russi_a_23030097/?utm_hp_ref=ca-homepage
A Russian-American lobbyist, who is also a former Soviet military officer, was in the room during a June 2016 meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer, according to multiple reports. Rinat Akhmetshin participated in the meeting, he confirmed to The Associated Press on Friday after NBC News first reported that a Russian-American lobbyist was present when Trump Jr. met with Natalia Veselnitskaya. "I never thought this would be such a big deal, to be honest," Akhmetshin told the AP. NBC News had not named the Russian-born lobbyist, but the outlet reported that several U.S. officials believe the individual has ongoing ties to the Kremlin. Akhmetshin has denied the accusation.
It might as well have been Putin and Trump at the meeting working out how they were going to take over America in Russia's interests. If republicans don't want to end up branded as the Benedict Arnold party then they are going to have act against Trump and his family and soon. The mid-terms next year are coming and this is going to make it much tougher for the GOP to hold both houses of Congress. Trump is clearly a liability and one that very few in the republican establishment wanted to have anything to do with, republican Congressional leader were talking about the Putin-Trump connection last summer well before it became much clearer how deep it goes. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.98fbb3602dc7
A month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, one of his closest allies in Congress — House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy — made a politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill with his fellow GOP leaders: that Trump could be the beneficiary of payments from Russian President Vladimir Putin. “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump," McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016, exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia. House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthy’s assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy.
republicans can't claim they are unaware that Trump is compromised by an enemy of the US when they were discussing that very fact last year before the General Election. Either Trump will be removed and someone will be charged with something serious, ideally the treason this clearly is. Or there will be some kind of coup and there will be no more freedom and democratic control in the US. At which point Putin would have won totally. How many Americans would support that, even die-hard conservatives who seem to hate democrats even more than a nation that still has thousands of nukes pointed at us and talks about wiping out Texas with the next generation of ICBMs coming next year?