Trump destroys country he promised to make great - Fintan O'Toole

Oh dear. Hey guy, how much censoring does FOX News do.

Hell how much out and out misrepresentation of physical facts does FOX with it’s agenda driven news cycle, (that’s mainlined into our “president’s” brain), are they guilty of?

Why are you so okay with that?

...censoring of non-leftist discussion in higher ed...
College students, these days are pussies. They don't want to have to stand up to the crap of the righties. I think that they should have the righties speak in universities, so that they can confront the BS and idiocy of the right. But they don't, because they are too "sensitive".

Still, it is their generation. Maybe the next generation will have more balls.

Oh dear. Hey guy, how much censoring does FOX News do. Hell how much out and out misrepresentation of physical facts does FOX with it’s agenda driven news cycle, (that’s mainlined into our “president’s” brain), are they guilty of? Why are you so okay with that? https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/12/media/fox-news-coronavirus/index.html
I don't watch Foxnews because I'm 30 years younger than their viewer base, but they aren't any different from any network MSM in their extreme bias.
College students, these days are pussies. They don’t want to have to stand up to the crap of the righties. I think that they should have the righties speak in universities, so that they can confront the BS and idiocy of the right. But they don’t, because they are too “sensitive”. Still, it is their generation. Maybe the next generation will have more balls.
It's not just the students, the administrations are just as guilty.

But ultimately, today’s young people are extremely liberal, and the more liberal you are, the more of a pussy you are.

Hmm. And I think that the more conservative one is the more one is likely to be a useless dick.

What is sadder than a useless dick?