Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a ‘real opportunity’ for white nationalists

Yipes, looks like some really do want to make this our official symbol.

“TRUMP - Bringing Hatred Back To America”

Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a ‘real opportunity’ for white nationalists By Peter Holley August 7 https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/07/top-nazi-leader-trump-will-be-a-real-opportunity-for-white-nationalists/?utm_term=.36083fdd7557 The effort to plant the seeds of white nationalism in the political mainstream, where they might blossom into pro-white political coalitions that appeal to a broader swath of Caucasian voters, will not be easy, according to the chairman of the American Nazi Party. But Rocky Suhayda thinks there is one political figure who presents a “real opportunity" to lessen the load. Who is it? Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for president. “Now, if Trump does win, okay, it’s going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists, acting intelligently to build upon that, and to go and start — you know how you have the black political caucus and what not in Congress and everything — to start building on something like that," Suhayda declared on his radio program last month. “It doesn’t have to be anti-, like the movement’s been for decades, so much as it has to be pro-white," he added. “You know what I’m saying? It’s kinda hard to go and call us bigots if we don’t go around and act like a bigot. That’s what the movement should contemplate. All right." ...
Riddle me This: How does an organization predicated on a bigoted outlook on life and other humans, go around and show people they aren't bigots?

I was going to post the same thing. Interesting list of people and organizations supporting Trump; KKK, Putin, North Korea, Nazis, et al. David Duke is a big Trump supporter and said he will work closely with Trump as a Senator.

Obviously they are desperately trying to present themselves in a more positive light by claiming they are only pro-white and not anti anyone else, even though to be “pro white” means you are anti anyone who does not fit the “white” description. It’s still bigotry, but they don’t like the word, so they are trying to distance themselves from such claims. It should be obvious to any rational person that it can’t work. They can’t get away from the fact that if you are “pro” somethimg you must be anti everything that contradicts it–in this case that “white” people should be a privileged class. They are spinning.
We should be glad to see the American Nazi Party’s endorsement of Trump. It’s no surprise and it says so much about both Trump and the Nazi party.
Lois

LoisL - to be “pro white" means you are anti anyone who does not fit the “white" description.
So pro-black is racist, pro-woman is sexist, pro-gay is heterophobic, and pro-choice is Christophobic as well as Islamophobic. Can't I be for something without being against something else?
LoisL - to be “pro white" means you are anti anyone who does not fit the “white" description.
So pro-black is racist, pro-woman is sexist, pro-gay is heterophobic, and pro-choice is Christophobic as well as Islamophobic. Can't I be for something without being against something else?
Not if you are a Nazi.
You need to look at these and determine which are truly opposites and which are just trying to start an argument, and why. You are addressing Lois' convoluted statement with more convoluting.
No, you have to be against what contradicts your position. I never said anything like "pro-black is racist, pro-woman is sexist, pro-gay is heterophobic, and pro-choice is Christophobic as well as Islamophobic." Those are your words and your assessments, not mine. All I said was that if you are philosophically for something you must be against those who are philosophically against it. Lois
LoisL - "All I said was that if you are philosophically for something you must be against those who are philosophically against it. "
I am pro white. I am pro success for white people. I am pro happiness for white people. I really like white men. I love white men. I think white men are really great and I wish all the best in the world for white men. I wish all the human flourishing and happiness and well being and success and good things and positive things for white male American citizens like me. Got a philosophical problem with that? You say that "means you are (I am) anti anyone who does not fit the “white" description." You say I am "anti" anyone who "does not fit the “white" description."" I say that makes you a racist.

There you go again, Stardusty, injecting more useless arguments into the discussion. Try to stay on topic, which is the chairman of the American Nazi Party saying a Donald Trump presidency would be good for Nazis. This is not about you. Reign in your ego and look at the wider world.

LoisL - "All I said was that if you are philosophically for something you must be against those who are philosophically against it. "
I am pro white. I am pro success for white people. I am pro happiness for white people. I really like white men. I love white men. I think white men are really great and I wish all the best in the world for white men. I wish all the human flourishing and happiness and well being and success and good things and positive things for white male American citizens like me. Got a philosophical problem with that?
Well yeah because you ignore all the other humans out there. Pretending your tribe is the center of the universe and all else can be ignored is,... well,... in a word, insane.
DarronS - This is not about you.
Right, it is about the statement: LoisL - to be “pro white" means you are anti anyone who does not fit the “white" description." That is wrong, and it is an assertion that is almost exclusively, among liberals, applied to white people. People say they are pro-woman all the time, nary a peep. "Pro" is sort for "proponent". I can be a proponent for many things simultaneously. When a liberal is a proponent of women, a proponent of ethnic minorities, but is uncomfortable declaring to be a proponent of white men I call that person a racist and a sexist.
CC Pretending your tribe is the center of the universe and all else can be ignored is,... well,... in a word, insane.
My tribe is the whole of humanity. That is why I am a proponent of every subset of humanity.
CC Pretending your tribe is the center of the universe and all else can be ignored is,... well,... in a word, insane.
My tribe is the whole of humanity. That is why I am a proponent of every subset of humanity.
Then why are you blathering on about being pro-white? Once again all you are doing is distracting from the topic. Anyone who knows anything about 20th Century world history is familiar with Nazi beliefs, and you're being disingenuous by ignoring those.
...blah,blah,... it is an assertion that is almost exclusively, among liberals, applied to white people. People say they are pro-woman all the time, nary a peep.
Women consist of half of the human race - representing every racial and ethnic group that exists on this planet. Yet in your mind youz scared-white-guys apportion the female sex an equal status, as said tribe of put-out white guys. Amazing :ahhh: White guys, Oh Great Kemosabe, how times have change and you can't handle it. The explorers and conquerors, the enslavers and imperialists, with dripping contempt for all but their own. Now you've getting shoved down here with the rest of humanity, ain't it disgusting. To think, they are all expecting you to treat them with a sense of equality :blank: and youz are crying like a bunch of babies . . . . . . .
For what it's worth, I know what you mean and agree. Somehow in our society, and it's something Trump has latched onto, it has become Politically Incorrect to say anything positive about white men. Unfortunately if you do, it's considered racist, anti-african-american, anti-women, etc. But there's an additional problem, and that's that Actual Racists such as white supremacists have latched onto the idea as well, and have become savvy enough to re-state their purpose as purely "helping white men without hating others", when if fact we all know they're racist scum in the first place. The really sad part is that even well-meaning liberals like you find in this forum can't seem to make the distinction, and are just as quick to brand someone as racist if they even mention anything "for white men". Sometimes the mind can be a real blunt club. These types are what I call knee-jerk liberals, and they remind me of my olden days when I was into Ayn Rand. In that case it was knee-jerk Objectivists. These types know WHAT they're supposed to say/think and can't seem to actually think for themselves, in many cases. In the case of Objectivists, it was actually kind of weird because they'd spout stuff straight out of AR's books. And I'd say, Yes you've memorized what AR said, but what do you yourself think about XYZ. And I'd get a blank stare or more quotes from Atlas Shrugged. Oy.
For what it's worth, I know what you mean and agree. Somehow in our society, and it's something Trump has latched onto, it has become Politically Incorrect to say anything positive about white men. Unfortunately if you do, it's considered racist, anti-african-american, anti-women, etc. But there's an additional problem, and that's that Actual Racists such as white supremacists have latched onto the idea as well, and have become savvy enough to re-state their purpose as purely "helping white men without hating others", when if fact we all know they're racist scum in the first place. The really sad part is that even well-meaning liberals like you find in this forum can't seem to make the distinction, and are just as quick to brand someone as racist if they even mention anything "for white men". Sometimes the mind can be a real blunt club. These types are what I call knee-jerk liberals, and they remind me of my olden days when I was into Ayn Rand. In that case it was knee-jerk Objectivists. These types know WHAT they're supposed to say/think and can't seem to actually think for themselves, in many cases. In the case of Objectivists, it was actually kind of weird because they'd spout stuff straight out of AR's books. And I'd say, Yes you've memorized what AR said, but what do you yourself think about XYZ. And I'd get a blank stare or more quotes from Atlas Shrugged. Oy. Did neither of you pay attention to Trump's candidacy announcement when he said Mexico is sending rapists and thieves to the United States, but added "some of them may be good people"? Trump isn't mentioning anything being "for white men," he is denigrating ethnic and religious minorities with a very broad brush. As for the chairman of the American Nazi Party, see my comment above about 20th Century world history. Ignore that at all our peril.
The really sad part is that even well-meaning liberals like you find in this forum can't seem to make the distinction, and are just as quick to brand someone as racist if they even mention anything "for white men". Sometimes the mind can be a real blunt club.
Reasonable thing to suggest, but let's keep in mind I am talking about Trump and his rabid followers not all white guys. After all I am one. But I also am acutely aware of what an incredible difference it has made to my life and the doors that were open to me, doors that were closed to others every bit as capable because of their off-white colors. So I don't think I'm quite as one-dimensional as you think. Though I am sick of the victimized-white-guy routine. It's simply that dealing with Trump drags all of down into a sort of gutter mud fight no matter what.
The really sad part is that even well-meaning liberals like you find in this forum can't seem to make the distinction, and are just as quick to brand someone as racist if they even mention anything "for white men". Sometimes the mind can be a real blunt club.
Reasonable thing to suggest, but let's keep in mind I am talking about Trump and his rabid followers not all white guys. After all I am one. But I also am acutely aware of what an incredible difference it has made to my life and the doors that were open to me, doors that were closed to others every bit as capable because of their off-white colors. So I don't think I'm quite as one-dimensional as you think. Though I am sick of the victimized-white-guy routine. It's simply that dealing with Trump drags all of down into a sort of gutter mud fight no matter what.Oh I don't disagree. I was just making a more general point about white guys like you and me not being able to say anything positive about white guys like you and me without being branded racist by knee-jerk liberals.
Reasonable thing to suggest, but let's keep in mind I am talking about Trump and his rabid followers not all white guys. After all I am one. But I also am acutely aware of what an incredible difference it has made to my life and the doors that were open to me, doors that were closed to others every bit as capable because of their off-white colors. So I don't think I'm quite as one-dimensional as you think. Though I am sick of the victimized-white-guy routine. It's simply that dealing with Trump drags all of down into a sort of gutter mud fight no matter what.Oh I don't disagree. I was just making a more general point about white guys like you and me not being able to say anything positive about white guys like you and me without being branded racist by knee-jerk liberals. Why? The subject of this thread is the chairman of the American Nazi Party. Interjecting rational-thinking people into this discussion is a red herring. I know you didn't start it, but what you said reinforces Stardusty's useless digression.
I was just making a more general point about white guys like you and me not being able to say anything positive about white guys like you and me without being branded racist by knee-jerk liberals.
Well the problem is we've been in charge of the world for an awful long time and we sure have screwed it up tremendously and no-whities seems capable of admitting to our many mistakes. Just like this crap about Trump and his rabid tribe calling Obama and Clinton founders of ISIS - the brain-lazy louts never once reflect on the Cheney/Bush war of adventure and profit that created this unstoppable nightmare. No matter which American is in the White House we still act like pompous idiots obvious to other's human dignity and rights - and we blame them for being pissed off. This nightmare was hundred precent predictable and we went ahead anyway with most the country waving their flags. And I won't even get into the way we've treated our biosphere. Excuuuuzzze me for my negativity.