time doesn't

Hand painted roadside sign along Oklahoma State Hwy 152

Time doesn't heal anything it only replaces memories

So we forget and fall into the same cycles… Hmm… I see your point… I still think the other thing was a dirty move, but I see from that perspective how someone could construe it as their personal responsibility.

ouyi

So we forget and fall into the same cycles... Hmm... I see your point... I still think the other thing was a dirty move, but I see from that perspective how someone could construe it as their personal responsibility.
Not my point. To me it felt like an anguished fuck you, don't tell me time heals all wounds one more time or I'll scream. 152 runs through some of the tornado alley, with too many once vibrant little town, near dead - few if any open stores, no Diner to be found but there usually is an exercise gym lurking somewhere. Abandoned homes and ranches that you could tell were put together with tons of hard work blood, sweat, tears, love and care, but then before you know it, it's a ruin crumbling back into the ground. Most of that area no one should have inhabited anyways. Imagine if we would have been thoughtful enough to set aside huge tracks of land, simply to leave it be. Had we that sort of intelligence and class, we would have also realized that modest consumption and fewer babies was a very very good thing. But alas, that ship has sailed. We are strapped into the roller coaster now. I'm terrified,

but not immobilized. :blank: