The past is future

No where in the mueller report does it say the 2016 elections were stolen. Build a bridge

You are technically correct. This is the Trump system; find something to focus on and harp on it. Meanwhile ignore the people in his administration who go to jail and blame anything bad on someone else.

“Mueller Report: Breaking Down the Biggest Myths | Time” Mueller Report: Breaking Down the Biggest Myths | Time

1 Like

There is nothing technical about it. Trump won the 2016 elections fair and square and all his cronies that went to jail had nothing to do with election fraud.

The claim by Mriana that the 2016 election were stolen is one of fabrication and of sour grapes.

Build a bridge and get over it

He had a chance and he screwed up the U.S., making it a worse place to live. The only reason he became president is because he was good at paying people to steal things for him.

No he did not win fair and square. It was the same thing as when he attempted to steal the 2020 election, except his people weren’t falling for committing the crimes he wanted committed this time and he finally was caught, thus why the hearings for Jan. 6. He wanted people dead because they would not rig the election and he especially wanted Pence dead for not changing the final results. Don’t tell me, after Jan 6, 2020, that he did not steal 2016. He tried it again in 2020, only to be caught this time around. The man you support is a Federal Felon.

Wondering what people think about the fairness of this. To me, it’s why congress does pass laws that represent the majority. It should not be a political system.

“The Gerrymandering Project – FiveThirtyEight” The Gerrymandering Project – FiveThirtyEight

Gerrymandering is just another way for Repugs to cheat and win elections, IHMO. I’ve seen Missouri’s gerrymandering crap and it favours Repugs. In many cases, there is no way Dems or any other party, except Repugs, can win. In our current system, that’s not the popular vote, all votes will go to Repugs.

Yes, Trump was too inept to be compared to Hitler or any other historical boogieman.

Yeah, so inept that he squandered his inheritance, bankrupt his companies, put the U.S. economy in the can, stole one election, attempted to steal another, killed thousands of people with COVID, because he didn’t care how many people died, had Latinos, especially kids killed, and ordered people killed in order to take over the government. Doesn’t sound that inept. It sounds uncaring, cold-hearted, wasteful, greedy, childish, hateful, power hungry, and arrogant.

I wouldn’t say trump is some kind of modern day hitler, but he’s the one in that role. Hitler believed in what he did, as did those who recognized in him someone who could be very useful to the Nazi cause (which pre-dates Hitler of course). Trump is just a useful patsy who could care less about what the neo-nazis/repubs want, as long as he gets the credit and publicity.

Outside of that though is the actual MAGA movement. That to me is the real parallel. It’s unintelligent conversatism rearing its ugly head once again. From a long historical perspective I’m hoping this is the progression - nazism was the real pinnacle of conservatism. MAGA is a cheap knock off but the movement behind it is what resulted from conservatives learning from how the nazis failed. But it’s still destined to fail, just not “spectacularly” like the nazis did (let’s hope - i.e. let’s hope maga/modern cons don’t get us into ww3). And then some time in the future there’ll be a third resurgence which will just be completely laughable and powerless. And at that point the vicious disease of conservatism will finally be gone.

1 Like

Well, consistently messing up is the definition of ineptitude.

There’s an old saying that applies here: Never Attribute to Malice That Which is Adequately Explained by Stupidity

Women and liberal men have trouble with this.

They are not exclusive from each other …

Everything will change their is going to be A midterm elections and A red wave is coming so lets see what happens in the end. Because of the inept of congress and all of them turning into catholics because masonery rules. We know that death Abe and the opec summit leader are signs of things to change. Very soon if you se who replace them we will see A red wave and more maga hats.

That’s not only sexist, but it’s also stereotyping liberal men. I’m really not sure why you’re still on this forum.