The metaphor which deceives - Julius Fann, Jr

It doesn’t matter to me you believe thought is initiated by the brain, even though I know each and every individual’s brain was developed after the thought conception which is activated by life. Believe what you will… And what any other species’ life experience is irrelevant to me for, as you, they have no bearing on my life experience. You see, as every individual in this world, I am a puzzle, and only my thoughts are the ones to fit and make me whole.

To be sure, The action behind my character, as well as yours, is projected into memories of others. As with you, my character scorched a defect within your soul, and you responded with I am right, you are not attitude. The thing with me is, I make statements to be accepted or rejected according to one’s understanding. Should they be accepted, good. Should they not, good, for I am neither attempting to persuade any other mind.

You see my friend, and my calling you friend has nothing to do with whether you like it or not, there is a civil war going on inside of each and everyone of us. Martin Luther King, Jr, put it this way: “There is a schizophrenia, as the psychologists or the psychiatrists would call it, going on within all of us. And there are times that all of us know somehow that there is a Mr. Hyde and Dr. Jekyll in us.” Such is the protective clothing worn to cover the tenderness of people’s fear so no one else can touch his tenderness. And even when individuals cannot display compassion outward because it prompts a recall of the abuse they received as a child, in their youth, or adulthood, or devastating relationships, they have not found a way out of their prison and continue to abuse themselves by becoming disruptors of other people’s peace,

As has been evident here, the disruptors hid behind opposition. Should they reveal their true self to the world they fear, as the world crucified the Son of Man over two thousand years ago, so it would crucify them today, should they not take the tenderness of their reality out of harm’s way.

To you my friend, I give my peace, accept it or reject, I do not care, I am about the business of jufa 24/7, and I do not allow negative intruders in my space.

Have a better day, and I close my window of observation to you in this conversation. Peace In - Peace Out!!!

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

Unless that strength is benign and productive.

Including this. . . .

I’ve just seen the same post in three different threads now. I don’t know who the original poster was who posted the same thing in all three threads, but keep in mind, it’s a violation of the rules to do so.

My apologies. . . . .