Good Morning or afternoon - Julius Fann, Jr

Via one’s television set The Lone Ranger rides within the screen of your awareness upon "A fiery horse with the speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty "Hi Ho Silver!. And as this old western from the 1950’s, is remembered by those of that era, it should cause one to ask themselves who will ever know of my existence if I do not preserve it to be remembered as The Lone Ranger has been preserved to stir memories and recognized I was a presence upon this earth after I have disappeared in the grave? What kind of trail will you leave, and what of your substance and essence will you leave to be acknowledged as a pointer to the middle path of straight and narrow for people to follow that will cause them to know every step they take is on holy ground? “The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell therein.”

Through every generation love flows upward into the inner sanctuary of man’s consciousness. It whispers silently in a still small voice, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” When one is touched by the Spirit of Love, an unobstructed flow arises over and above material awareness and human circumstances, situation and conditions. The Spirit arising in one’s consciousness sweeps away anything other than righteousness by uplifting the human acceptance of the belief in the human strain of inherited DNA which imprison the soul to limits in corporeal dual existence, and not the liberty of infinite Spirit.

Should any man be glorified and caught up in the glory of this uplifting liberty, they can cry out Father “the prince of this world cometh and hath nothing in me,” for this individual has found the pearl of great price, and “no weapon formed against them can prosper.” This is not saying suffering and struggles will not come upon anyone, it is saying if one stands on God’s Principled Substance and Patterned Essence, Love of the Father will not allow their Conscience to be defeated by the wiles of flesh. This knowing is man’s assurance “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” It is this knowing attitude men must take within their inward parts as their inner platform of “strength in the Lord and the power of His might.” But one must stand. One must stand steadfast as they continue to hold the Hand of God uplifting Love and everlasting arms. “Begone, Satan, for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve…Father, into thy hand I commend my Spirit.”

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

Isn’t that kind of what you just did in that post?

1 Like

He’s basically giving us the “don’t respond to the troll” instructions.

But me, I’m addicted.

So, the spirit arising accepts the belief that blocks it from the liberty of itself (infinite Spirit)?

Then stop reading them. Skim only, looking for key things that may or may not violate the rules. If that key thing shows up, then read that part or a more if needed. Besides, do you really have time to read that wall of words and everything else on CFI, plus do other things?