The Kellyanne Conway Thread

This gal is good for one face plant after another. Why we haven’t already gotten a thread going on Kellyanne’s Gems
I don’t know, but it’s time to fix it. I have the feeling for as long as Trump is President (unfortunately I fear way longer than most lib’s are dreaming)
Kellyanny is going to provide entertainment straight from hell.
“I’m not in the job of having evidence."

Aaron Rupar - March 13, 2017 Conway suggests Obama bugged Trump using ‘microwaves’. Things went downhill from there. https://thinkprogress.org/conway-microwaves-that-turn-into-cameras-trump-tower-obama-evidence-671353f27805#.f29ylvqr7 Though Trump initially accused Obama of “tapping my phones in October," Conway suggested the surveillance might have gone much further than that. Asked by The Bergen Record if she “know[s] whether Trump Tower was wiretapped?" Conway replied, “What I can say is that there are many ways to surveil each other now, unfortunately. There was an article this week that talked about how you can surveil someone through their phones, certainly through their television sets, any number of different ways. Microwaves that turn into cameras, etcetera." ... ... During an appearance on the Today show, Conway responded to questioning by abruptly trying to change the topic to health care and suggesting the media should focus on more important issues. But host Savannah Guthrie reminded her that it was Trump who concocted the wiretapping allegation, not journalists.... Later, on Good Morning America, host George Stephanopoulos asked Conway was asked why she would suggest Obama using high-tech microwaves to surveil her boss “without any evidence." Conway responded by saying she was actually referring to surveillance capabilities in general, not what did or did not happen in Trump Tower specifically, and acknowledged she has no evidence that Trump was surveilled whatsoever. “No, of course I don’t have evidence for these allegations," Conway said.