THE BOX~~~by Julius Fann, Jr

It seems like everyone has to have everything in a nice little box. Religion has God all wrapped and placed in a box for us all. Philosophy has boxed our minds in ideology of assumptions, speculations, theories and opinions which go only in the collective box of relativism. Science and quantum theorists have boxed us in facts of discovery which cannot be logically defined because discovery itself is an infinite event. And now the world wide informational internet has locked our minds in the box of ā€˜hearsayā€™ intellect, and has put the responsibility of thinking to know, not from experience, for ourselves in a nice little box.

The problem, what happens with all that good stuff outside the box? Oh, everything is taken for granted. If man only had one way of thinking, he would have a narrow uncomplicated view. That is, however, not the case. Thinking is diversity. Thinking helps us and we help others spot those missing pieces of the puzzle of living. There is always hope. And we admit to assumptions and agree to change when the aha piece is discovered. That is the most valuable thing we can do to better ourselves and our world if the change is of selfless giving.

My question is this. What happens when you discover God? Next, what happens if He/She/It shows Him/Her/Itself only to you?? Still change??? Be very careful that you donā€™t actually look for God. You could be in trouble having to change.

Being capable of creating the universe to unfold from a single bang is very very smart. Letā€™s not assume man is the smartest thing in the universe just yet!

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

Trying to justify God with science is a hopeless endeavor. One can address the science of the universe in abstract terms, but that will lead you far away from any religious considerations except perhaps for an impersonal deity, and will not have any connection with the concept of a ā€œwillful Godā€ (the BOX).

At best you end up with a quasi-intelligent mathematical construct, because the concept that the Universe has mathematical properties is based on ā€œhard factsā€.

As far as God showing itself to a human, that would be an ā€œuncontrolled hallucinationā€ instead of a ā€œcontrolled hallucinationā€.

Never forget that ā€œyouā€ are a product of a 3lb lump of neurons enclosed in a dark soundless bony skull, making best guesses of what is ā€œout thereā€ from internal electro-chemical data processed and transmitted by your sensory network.

One must free themselves from the human box. One must go through the human mind and free themselves from the box the universal human mind says is real and the man of flesh cannot go beyond. There is nothing in this universe greater than oneā€™s divine Soul and inner will. Our Soul and individual will are an emanation of the only Will of creation, and the Essence of Consciousness. There is nothing in this universe greater than oneā€™s inner will of being because individual will is an emanation of the only will the universe is conceived in, which is Spirit.

The origin of man is Spirit. Spirit is the underlying substance which creation emanates as. Whatever manā€™s imagination presents, or has presented to him in thoughts, projected imagined visions of fictitious interpretations of reality, never can his human mind reveal the truth to him. Any thought, any projected imagined vision, or fictitious interpretations of reality, which manā€™s minds and imaginations present to him, always is conditional to matter, and matter, in and of itself, is not real.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

Prove it! People used to think that Living organisms had a special ingredient called Elan Vital, until we discovered how the first cellular structures self-organized from bio-chemical molecules.

This process is already described in Chaos theory, where mathematical pattern self-organize based on fundamental attractive and repulsive properties.

What is Chaos Theory?

Chaos is the science of surprises, of the nonlinear and the unpredictable. It teaches us to expect the unexpected. While most traditional science deals with supposedly predictable phenomena like gravity, electricity, or chemical reactions, Chaos Theory deals with nonlinear things that are effectively impossible to predict or control, like turbulence, weather, the stock market, our brain states, and so on.

These phenomena are often described by fractal mathematics, which captures the infinite complexity of nature. Many natural objects exhibit fractal properties, including landscapes, clouds, trees, organs, rivers etc, and many of the systems in which we live exhibit complex, chaotic behavior. Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom.

> For example, by understanding the complex, chaotic dynamics of the atmosphere, a balloon pilot can ā€œsteerā€ a balloon to a desired location. By understanding that our ecosystems, our social systems, and our economic systems are interconnected, we can hope to avoid actions which may end up being detrimental to our long-term well-being.

https://fractalfoundation.org/resources/what-is-chaos-theory/

Prove it is not true ā€œThe origin of man is Spirit. Spirit is the underlying substance which creation emanates as.,ā€ to give foundation for your asking me to prove anything.

The Chaos Theory is just that, a theory, and a theory is an assumption, a guess which has not probative value or reality other than I think, I believe, or maybe it happened this way, or that way.

Just give some evidence that nothing begot something, and youā€™ll have your proof.

You know, that would have to start with first recognizing the divide between your mind and Physical Reality.

Even though your mind is born out of physical reality, consciousness is nothing if it doesnā€™t have a physical reality to take in and react to, there is still a very distinct divide worth understanding.

That would be the first box to recognize, after that the other boxes start making more sense.

We are into sharing our own thoughts, so itā€™s my turn:

7) Distilling my 66 years worth of wondering at this magnificent pageant unfolding around me:

Wait! You have not provided a shred of evidence to prove your claim and proof is required from the person making the claim.

OTOH, I have provided verifiable fundamental proofs of my counter-claim.

Iā€™ve got some cartoons, Iā€™ll find them when Iā€™m even more bored. Like the one with people on a bus and one guy is looking around and thinking how everyone else is an automaton, not thinking about meaning. And all the other thought bubbles are thinking the same thing.

Including this. . . . .

1 Like