Thanks...

…for making so welcome here guys. :exclaim:

Rght you are. We always work hard to maintain the highest quality membership. :slight_smile:
Occam

Scott, if you don’t like it here just log out and don’t come back. Your decision, but deleting your posts is bad form.

It’s your loss not mine.
~^ :exclaim:^^

...for making so welcome here guys. :exclaim:
You got as much a welcome as anyone gets here. You just wore it out more quickly than most. Lois

And you’ve contributed to making this forum a coffee chat for a select few. The function of it is lost. Your arrogances and ignorances just assures that others will have no use for this either as you will eventually see on your own. I encourage others not to waste time here either as it is not a forum for “inquiry”, debate, nor learning. It’s only entertainment for the select few who have co-opted this for their boredom.

And you've contributed to making this forum a coffee chat for a select few. The function of it is lost. Your arrogances and ignorances just assures that others will have no use for this either as you will eventually see on your own. I encourage others not to waste time here either as it is not a forum for "inquiry", debate, nor learning. It's only entertainment for the select few who have co-opted this for their boredom.
Suit yourself. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
I encourage others not to waste time here either as it is not a forum for "inquiry", debate, nor learning.
It's you who was not prepared to learn, Scott. Take care. Be sure you have always a few good friends you have fun with. That might compensate.