Structures on the moon that we have not put there?

What do you reckon to the suggestion that there are structures on the moon that we have not put there? There are folk who claim that there are publicly accessible NASA photographs that prove this. The ones that I have seen are not detailed enough. Furthermore, I could create a photograph that showed Trump and Clinton being somewhat intimate with each other.

What do you reckon to the suggestion that there are structures on the moon that we have not put there? There are folk who claim that there are publicly accessible NASA photographs that prove this. The ones that I have seen are not detailed enough. Furthermore, I could create a photograph that showed Trump and Clinton being somewhat intimate with each other.
And on the moon, too.

Use [img] button and post some pictures, I want to see the proof.
Inquiring minds want to know :gulp:

Well I was looking at a few of these videos yesterday. To actually freeze a video and then copy a picture out to jpg format would probably result in an inferior version of what was originally very ill-defined.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alien+structures+on+the+moon+
In any event I do not take photographs very seriously as evidence. I was really just wondering if anyone had heard anything, from respected scientific sources, about structures on the moon.
On some of those videos they claim that astronauts have been aware of being observed from nearby, on the moon, and we have been warned not to go there again. Yes, it’s wacky stuff.

In any event I do not take photographs very seriously as evidence.
Oh, you're one of those narrow minded guys. I see ;-P
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alien+structures+on+the+moon
I got that far but couldn't do it.
"Aliens On The Moon 2014 Documentary" 1:25:56
Life's too short. Yeah I know there were shorter one's, still life's too short. What me narrow minded??? :ahhh: Oh yeah, I remember, Be open-minded, but not so much so that your brains fall out. I feel better.
In any event I do not take photographs very seriously as evidence. I was really just wondering if anyone had heard anything, from respected scientific sources, about structures on the moon..
No.
In any event I do not take photographs very seriously as evidence. I was really just wondering if anyone had heard anything, from respected scientific sources, about structures on the moon..
No. You haven't, Darron? Has anyone shown any evidence that anything about the moon landing was false? Has anyone shown evidence that the photographs were faked? No? That's what I thought.
No. You haven't, Darron? Has anyone shown any evidence that anything about the moon landing was false? Has anyone shown evidence that the photographs were faked? No? That's what I thought. I was referring to alien structures. You know, like the OP mentioned. Lighten up, Lois. We're on the same side here. ;-P