Strange Flying Object

You don’t have to convince me Joyce…lol

As long as you are sure what you had seen, I have no reason to doubt. I have had a similar experience with a spinning top UFO. We watched each other (me and my friends) for a good 5 minutes before it flew off at super speed.

The view that I take with people, is that they have to be sure of themselves.

I take the attitude that if the person is unsure about themselves, how do they expect others to validate what they had seen?

To me…the paranormal exists and I am not going to say that I am open minded. If someone says that they had a sighting then as far as I am concerned that holds true until shown as incorrect.

Most will need convincing, I treat people by their word and that is how it works.

Regards

George

It is sad that the UFOs in the past are not the same as one’s witnessed today.
I agree. That is definitely true. Back when cameras were rare and low resolution we had tons of UFO videos coming out all the time. Now that everybody has a camera on their phone and that camera is higher resolution and quality we have almost none other than the, big surprise, low resolution and grainy videos from military jets. Somehow better quality cameras equates to fewer videos, even though the percentage of the population carrying a camera with them at all times has exploded in the last decade.

There is ZERO empirical evidence of alien visitation to our planet. None whatsoever. Those who believe otherwise are usually incapable of distinguishing the different between an UNIDENTIFIED flying object and the objects they have IDENTIFIED as alien crafts for no reason other than it’s the most exciting to them.

Most will need convincing, I treat people by their word and that is how it works. -- George
What do you do when two people are standing next to each other and report different experiences?
What do you do when two people are standing next to each other and report different experiences?
Ask any Catholic what the best evidence for miracles is and you'll likely hear, "Fatima!" That is EXACTLY what happened at Fatima. So the answer is apparently, "Believe whichever one more closely matches the beliefs I already hold..."