Still no explanation for death of Epstein in prison

The warden of the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC), the federal prison in Manhattan where money manager and accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein died Saturday, has been transferred to a desk job in Philadelphia, while the two guards on duty at the time of Epstein’s death have been placed on administrative leave.

Both actions came at the direction of US Attorney General William Barr, whose Department of Justice includes the Bureau of Prisons among its units. Barr has admitted that basic prison procedures were violated and claims to be pursuing a full investigation into “serious irregularities” surrounding Epstein’s death.

Among those linked to Epstein in recent press reports are the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman, the former prime minister of Israel, Ehud Barak, Prince Andrew, the second son of the Queen of England, clothing billionaire Leslie Wexner (whose fortune was managed by Epstein for nearly 15 years) and several prominent Democratic politicians.

》"BREAKING: Investigators found broken bones in Epstein’s neck, something more commonly found in homicides: “Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves… But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation”《

Look, @Player, the media is reporting on the findings of the investigation. You see, things need to be discovered before they can be reported. Perhaps they aren’t in a giant conspiracy to hide the truth after all.

If there is a conspiracy, here, it doesn’t seem to be a conspiracy by the media. It also seems exceedingly unlikely that it is a conspiracy by the Clintons. But if Epstein were murdered by strangulation, then a conspiracy, of some sort, by some ppl in that prison, seems likely.

Who had the means, within that prison, to covertly get to Epstein, in his cell, strangle him, breaking some Epstein neck bones in the process, then tie a sheet to the upper bunk and to Epstein’s neck, and position him in such a way that it appeared to be suicide, then get away without being detected?

All I can say is, “no evidence” will be the evidence that Clinton did it…and evidence that Trump did it will be “fake news.”

I see. If there is Zero evidence, then it had to be the Clintons. Because only they are sneaky and powerful enough to pull it off. I do wonder why those Clintonesque powers have not been used to more direct effect. I mean if u had the power to do things like run a massive child sex ring out of the basement of a Pizza place, that doesn’t even have a basement, and if you can kill high profile people at will and make it look like an accident, one would think that you would also be bright enough to have another certain someone, in mind, as a much more relevant target for “suicide”.