Soul

Can you filter your question? The problem is that “soul" is mixed today with (spirit and body). I find it best to work with timelines. In pre-history, there are stories of the spirit. They had levels of heaven and the spirit. No deities. You would be reborn into level of society class, either moving up or down based upon how good you were in this life. The oldest known story of the spirit is of this pre-history union leader who was leading a strike for the irrigation canal workers. The union leader turned out to be a hero to the people. But during the strike he have validated property rights. The ancestors have very strict property rights laws. And the union leader had to be put to death. So, to honor the union leader they burnt his body so his spirit would be free and he would live forever. Point being, I don’t know the answer to your question. I assume that the spirit was in the smoke of fire. The Sumerians, Babylonians and Akkadians all had fire gods and worship latter on in time. Personally, from the religions that evolved from that area, I think they looked as the world as one big entity. Because you could be reborn as something other than human.
Spirit? Another label mike without explanation. What don’t you understand? I said spirit is mixed with soul and body. No different than god mixed with father, lord, master and almighty. Just to name a few. There are 939 names and titles for god in the bible encyclopedia. Is this explanation good enough for you? What do think the difference is between soul and spirit? Soul and body? What the fuck is that loser???
Can you filter your question? The problem is that “soul" is mixed today with (spirit and body). I find it best to work with timelines. In pre-history, there are stories of the spirit. They had levels of heaven and the spirit. No deities. You would be reborn into level of society class, either moving up or down based upon how good you were in this life. The oldest known story of the spirit is of this pre-history union leader who was leading a strike for the irrigation canal workers. The union leader turned out to be a hero to the people. But during the strike he have validated property rights. The ancestors have very strict property rights laws. And the union leader had to be put to death. So, to honor the union leader they burnt his body so his spirit would be free and he would live forever. Point being, I don’t know the answer to your question. I assume that the spirit was in the smoke of fire. The Sumerians, Babylonians and Akkadians all had fire gods and worship latter on in time. Personally, from the religions that evolved from that area, I think they looked as the world as one big entity. Because you could be reborn as something other than human.
Spirit? Another label mike without explanation. What don’t you understand? I said spirit is mixed with soul and body. No different than god mixed with father, lord, master and almighty. Just to name a few. There are 939 names and titles for god in the bible encyclopedia. Is this explanation good enough for you? What do think the difference is between soul and spirit? Soul and body? What the fuck is that loser??? Sorry, I thought wrong when I gave you the answer you ask for. But your knowledge of religion obviously does not give you enough tools to understand the answer to your own question. Your lost.
Anyone able to explain to me what soul is and how do you know it exists? Anyone?
What do you think it is, Adamski? And can you show evidence that it exists?, LoisL - is there a reason to think it does? No, there is no reason to think it does that I can think of. How about you?
Spirit? Another label mike without explanation. What don’t you understand? I said spirit is mixed with soul and body. No different than god mixed with father, lord, master and almighty. Just to name a few. There are 939 names and titles for god in the bible encyclopedia. Is this explanation good enough for you? What do think the difference is between soul and spirit? Soul and body? What the fuck is that loser??? Sorry, I thought wrong when I gave you the answer you ask for. But your knowledge of religion obviously does not give you enough tools to understand the answer to your own question. Your lost. You believe in an afterlife Mike??
Anyone able to explain to me what soul is and how do you know it exists? Anyone?
What do you think it is, Adamski? And can you show evidence that it exists?, LoisL - is there a reason to think it does? No, there is no reason to think it does that I can think of. How about you? Depends on how people define it. As a figure of speech referring to one morality not as some entity living beyond our natural life
Yet another thread destroyed by lazy little quip based posts.
Tanny I tried offering a serious suggestion.
Oh we're having fun now. How about that little team of voices that keeps up our internal narrative?
I agree that some seem to jump on you quite hard, but you kinda set yourself up for it too. Communication is a two way street. Tanny has extremely poor communucstion skills and cannit engage or be engaged. Here is this thread is a great example where tanny contibritutions add nothing to thr topic. Handwaving to the extreme
Spirit? Another label mike without explanation. What don’t you understand? I said spirit is mixed with soul and body. No different than god mixed with father, lord, master and almighty. Just to name a few. There are 939 names and titles for god in the bible encyclopedia. Is this explanation good enough for you? What do think the difference is between soul and spirit? Soul and body? What the fuck is that loser??? Sorry, I thought wrong when I gave you the answer you ask for. But your knowledge of religion obviously does not give you enough tools to understand the answer to your own question. Your lost. You believe in an afterlife Mike?? You are trolling. goodbye
Spirit? Another label mike without explanation. What don’t you understand? I said spirit is mixed with soul and body. No different than god mixed with father, lord, master and almighty. Just to name a few. There are 939 names and titles for god in the bible encyclopedia. Is this explanation good enough for you? What do think the difference is between soul and spirit? Soul and body? What the fuck is that loser??? Sorry, I thought wrong when I gave you the answer you ask for. But your knowledge of religion obviously does not give you enough tools to understand the answer to your own question. Your lost. You believe in an afterlife Mike?? You are trolling. goodbye You got some real issues mike. Good luck
.... Hey everybody, I'm finally getting the hang of this. Let's clog the forum with total crap! Yea!!!
LOL.

It is a 3D Alive immaterial energy pocket which is infused with the flesh mass that is hosting it. The energy is of unknown anatomy or mechanics.
Ian Stevenson has done extensive research about soul reincarnation. Used the scientific method to back up his claims. Documented over 2000 CONFIRMED soul reincarnations! Wrote several books about it. But SADLY his work was completely ignored by his peers because he dared to tap into a subject that was taboo to the scientific community. Check him out. He is worth it.