Saying hello

My name is Rupert.
I am a research mathematician and currently have a post-doc position in Germany. I also have interests in physics, philosophy of physics, moral philosophy, and philosophy of religion.
I am an atheist and come from an atheist background. Most of my extended family are atheists and I was skeptical of religious claims from a very early age.
I am also quite interested in animal protection issues and generally try to be as close to vegan as possible.
This group was recommended to me by a friend. I am hoping I can have some interesting discussions about philosophy of religion here.

My name is Rupert. I am a research mathematician and currently have a post-doc position in Germany. I also have interests in physics, philosophy of physics, moral philosophy, and philosophy of religion. I am an atheist and come from an atheist background. Most of my extended family are atheists and I was skeptical of religious claims from a very early age. I am also quite interested in animal protection issues and generally try to be as close to vegan as possible. This group was recommended to me by a friend. I am hoping I can have some interesting discussions about philosophy of religion here.
Welcom to CFI forums, Rupert. You will be an excellent addition. ;) Lois

Welcome;
Join any of the discussions you find interesting.

Welcome aboard, Rupert. You sound like you’ll fit right in, and I am glad to see a real mathematician in the neighborhood.

Servus, kommt rein!
I’m not German, I just like to keep the last vestiges of what I can remember alive.