Repubs Like their Blonds

Is it just me or do Republican men like their blonds? Kelly Conway, Ann Coulter, Tomi Lahren, John McCain’s wife, Newt’s wife, and on and on. Boy they seem to like the Barbie Doll stereotype don’t they. I wonder if there’s more to it? Hmmm.

No takers?

That is a bit curious. What do they have against redheads?

Well in no way am I a Republican but I think I have them beat hands down because I like ALL women, a lot even. Variety actually is he spice of life.

Who knew that men like attractive women!

Seriously, yes there is more to it. Remember all the sexual harassment accusations against Roger Ailes?

Seems Republicans like their women blonde and submissive. Sure, they can show signs of strength, until a man tells them to get in place and be a good piece of eye candy.

Who knew that men like attractive women!
You're missing the point. Repubs seem to like a certain type. From the article Darron quoted: "A 50-year-old former Miss America, she was the archetypal Fox anchor: blonde, right-wing, proudly anti-intellectual." I think that fits right in with their 50's mindset.
Is it just me or do Republican men like their blonds? Kelly Conway, Ann Coulter, Tomi Lahren, John McCain's wife, Newt's wife, and on and on. Boy they seem to like the Barbie Doll stereotype don't they. I wonder if there's more to it? Hmmm.
All of Trump's wives are or were blondes and both of his daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany, are. Melania's hair is not as light as the others, but still blonde. Who'll be next?