Republicans Face Test Of Honor, Integrity (Sept/Oct 2020)

If so that is definitely hypocrisy. Tough s***. -- oneguy
Gee, if there was some way to look up what public figures said in the past and compare it to what they are saying now. We could actually verify if they were honest or not. Wouldn't that be great!!

Sorry oneguy, I had you confused with someone who was informed and could remember things from 4 years ago. I thought you were actually educating yourself on these topics and bringing that to the discussion. Instead, it seems like you are using this as your news source, and then not believing what you read. You really don’t belong in a forum on current issues. You’re more of a 4chan kind of guy.

Yeah, we’ve heard this paranoid nonsense over and over again.
Well, you have heard me say over and over again that the tRump has been only about his number 1 priority of staying in power more than 1 term, while he has continually undermined our institutions and Constitutional checks on his power. He intends to become the nation’s first Dictator, and he will STEAL the coming election if he can, in order to make that happen.

However, if it is paranoid nonsense, how is it that the tRump has borne it out to be true throughout his entire time in office?

I suppose you’ve got to give your empty life meaning somehow.
Well, confronting all the LIES and Ignorance from guys like you, does give my life some meaning, now that you mention it. And it definitely cannot be empty, because the amount of LIES, disinformation, propaganda, and wrong headed thinking, that you and the RepugLIARS put out, could fill a lifetime for anyone to address. That does not mean that I am wrong, or paranoid. And it definitely does not mean that it is ridiculous to recognize the clear and imminent danger that your hero, the tRump poses for the survival of our democratic republic.

Btw, whatever your meaning for your life is, it is not superior to my choice of meaning, though you probably think so. How did you possibly get to the point of thinking you are superior to me? You are not.