Raw: Jennifer Lawrence backstage after 2013 Oscar win

I’m definitely not into celeb and I didn’t even know this gal existed before today.
Still I stumbled across this YouTube clip and thought I’d shut it off within seconds,
but within seconds it was like… now this is going to be interesting.

Funny kid, I wound up watching two more little interviews, and it was the same class act.
Is it just that she’s cute as a button, or am I right that she’s got some genuine character as opposed to the usual?
In any event, I wish her well

She’s got good character and a lot of acting talent. Time will tell how she handles fame.
The interview with Jack Nicholson interrupting to flirt is hilarious!

Yeah, i just spent 20 minutes watching the different videos. The girl has spunk. I like her, and I hope she has a long and successful career.

She seems like a very cool person and certainly handles the media jerks well for a 22 year old.
psik

Yeah, i just spent 20 minutes watching the different videos. The girl has spunk. I like her, and I hope she has a long and successful career.
That's funny I originally used "Spunk" then changed it. Every time I use or hear the term, I still get visions of that ancient ad for "That Girl" Ed Asner telling Mary Tyler Moore: "M. you've got spunk. I hate spunk." :cheese: Yea, the Nicholson interruption was another one of the video's I saw, funny.
Funny kid, I wound up watching two more little interviews, and it was the same class act.
I've only seen her in one movie, "The Hunger Games" and she has a natural talent, witty, smart and a dead shot with a bow! Cap't Jack
I've only seen her in one movie, "The Hunger Games" and she has a natural talent, witty, smart and a dead shot with a bow! Cap't Jack
Oh heck that was her!? :wow: Not that I saw the movie - I'm a weenie and the trailers were enough to turn me off. :-/

Hunger Games, pfeh. Read Battle Royale. That’ll put some hair on your chest. :cheese:

Hunger Games, pfeh. Read Battle Royale. That'll put some hair on your chest. :cheese:
I'll run right out and get it. ;-P
Oh heck that was her!? Not that I saw the movie - I’m a weenie and the trailers were enough to turn me off.
I'm tellin' ya, watch the movie! I liked the premise and the action was start to finish, no slow spots. It's obviously set in the future and the US is divided into zones with each zone having a special function for the whole. The overlords are the bored idle wealthy who pit kids against each other for their amusement. Good battle scenes with various weapons. Cap't Jack