Randy little horn dogs we always was.

So it seems.
evening’s been full of oh wow moments

By Will Dunham http://newsdaily.com/2016/03/homo-sapiens-sex-with-extinct-species-was-no-one-night-stand/ WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Our species, Homo sapiens, has a more adventurous sexual history than previously realized, and all that bed-hopping long ago has left an indelible mark on the human genome. Scientists said on Friday an analysis of genetic information on about 1,500 people from locations around the world indicated at least four interbreeding episodes tens of thousands of years ago, three with our close cousins the Neanderthals and one with the mysterious extinct human species known as Denisovans. ... “So this paints a picture of probably at least four species of hominins (our species and extinct human species) alive at the same time and interbreeding at times over the last 100,000 years. Definitely not something most people supposed before 10 years ago," Merriwether said. (Reporting by Will Dunham; Editing by Sandra Maler) (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016.
I wouldn't have thought it, but sometimes, my opinions need to give way to the weight of the science. At least this one I can wrap my head around. :cheese:

That might explain why so many people around College Station, TX, resemble sheep.

:lol: