Problems with Medical System

https://www.sireninteractive.com/sirensong/in-need-of-diagnosis-help-for-challenging-cases/
This one is about the medical system. There is a growing tendency of people suffering from health problems that are not diagnosed or treated by the medical system. People wait long periods of time to be diagnosed with health problems and often do not get the treatment they need. Patients are often told that there is “no cure” for the health problem they are experiencing. Thus they face a life of chronic illness. I wanted to post about this because it is a major source of stagnation in this society. I think raising awareness about this matter would help bring about an effective resolution.
When people are not diagnosed with any health problem they cannot receive disability. There is also a tendency from doctors to diagnose chronically ill patients as being “mentally ill” even if they do not have mental health problems. This is an area where alternative medicine and conventional medicine are not meeting the needs of the patient. When people are burdened by nagging health problems they often lose their jobs, their homes, and experience alienation from friends and family. Generally this situation prevents people from controlling their own lives and determining their own destiny. I have not seen this issue addressed in any public forum.
Doctors do practice science however there is a need for something groundbreaking and fulfilling to address this pressing social problem. The medical system is generally too bureaucratic, too hierarchial and old fashioned. Many hospitals are controlled by religious organizations. It is not assumed that patients have autonomy over their own bodies and in my experience you feel that you must “submit” to the medical system in order to have your health problems resolved. Medical information is kept hidden from the public and much of what is available online is “miracle cures.”
Has anyone had similar experiences with the medical system?

https://www.sireninteractive.com/sirensong/in-need-of-diagnosis-help-for-challenging-cases/ This one is about the medical system. There is a growing tendency of people suffering from health problems that are not diagnosed or treated by the medical system. People wait long periods of time to be diagnosed with health problems and often do not get the treatment they need. Patients are often told that there is "no cure" for the health problem they are experiencing. Thus they face a life of chronic illness. I wanted to post about this because it is a major source of stagnation in this society. I think raising awareness about this matter would help bring about an effective resolution. When people are not diagnosed with any health problem they cannot receive disability. There is also a tendency from doctors to diagnose chronically ill patients as being "mentally ill" even if they do not have mental health problems. This is an area where alternative medicine and conventional medicine are not meeting the needs of the patient. When people are burdened by nagging health problems they often lose their jobs, their homes, and experience alienation from friends and family. Generally this situation prevents people from controlling their own lives and determining their own destiny. I have not seen this issue addressed in any public forum.
IMO, a lot of problems are due to depression, which drains your immune system and prevents your body from healing itself. So if they begin to experience pain, Dr prescribes "feel good" medicines, many of which are opiod based. This is why we have an opiod addiction problem, and if you don't continue to take it, it leads to even worse withdrawal symptoms..
Doctors do practice science however there is a need for something groundbreaking and fulfilling to address this pressing social problem. The medical system is generally too bureaucratic, too hierarchial and old fashioned. Many hospitals are controlled by religious organizations. It is not assumed that patients have autonomy over their own bodies and in my experience you feel that you must "submit" to the medical system in order to have your health problems resolved. Medical information is kept hidden from the public and much of what is available online is "miracle cures." Has anyone had similar experiences with the medical system?
Many people today, especially the elderly, have no means of transportation, or anyone to accompany them. Thus they keep putting it off and become more depressed. It's a vicious cycle. In the Netherlands they regularly prescribe marijuana of a specif strain that improves mood and incentive. Many long term care facilities regularly make medical marijuana available to combat depression and pain, real or imagined. It seems that in those facilities there is a marked improvement of general mood and less complaints. My grandmother lived to be 102 but was still active in her nineties, traveling from Holland to Canada to visit my parents. She told me that on Friday nights they had live bands and dancing and a excellent cuisine. She said it felt more like being in a resort than in a long term care facility. btw. Here in the US, they are beginning to test marijuana to combat opiod addiction. Unfortunately Marijuana is still considered a class 1 drug, along with herion, morphine, opium and other opiods ,which are often present in modern manufactured pain medicines. Marijuana is not an opiod, it is a cannabinoid, which is not physically addictive and has been proven to be effective for many discomforts, such as chronic pain, depression, autism, and even epilepsy. It may be very effective in combating opiod addiction. Even as it is still a federally prohibited drug, 21 states now have medical marijuana dispensaries, where one can get small amounts of marijuana by prescription. I believe 4 states now also sell it as a recreational drug, because it has never been proven to be dangerous to your health, but does enhance moods and social interaction and in general a more active lifestyle. It is completely beyond me why we are so behind in testing the beneficial (as well as any possible negative) properties. Well, I can make a guess, it would compete favorably with the currently legal, but addictive drugs tobacco and alcohol.

One food that has a long history of benefit is actually found a dairy product.

Bacillus Bulgaricus
A mildly sour-tasting yogurt, kiselo mlyako is undoubtedly the best and the healthiest of all dairy products that are available to consumers nowadays. The western world calls it Bulgarian yogurt but in its homeland, Bulgaria, it’s called sour milk. Whatever the name, this wonderful probiotic food has impeccable ancestry – it is believed to have been known for at least 4000 years.

Alternative medicine anyone? Here’s one. It is not called pro-biotic by mistake. It truly promotes healthy digestion, our energy source of good health and bad health.

One food that has a long history of benefit is actually found a dairy product.
Bacillus Bulgaricus A mildly sour-tasting yogurt, kiselo mlyako is undoubtedly the best and the healthiest of all dairy products that are available to consumers nowadays. The western world calls it Bulgarian yogurt but in its homeland, Bulgaria, it’s called sour milk. Whatever the name, this wonderful probiotic food has impeccable ancestry – it is believed to have been known for at least 4000 years.
https://bacillusbulgaricus.com/bulgarian-yogurt/ Alternative medicine anyone? Here's one. It is not called pro-biotic by mistake. It truly promotes healthy digestion, our energy source of good health and bad health.
Well, had my colonoscopy, and happy to report all is well. As promised I inquired about taking yogurt as a first food intake after the procedure, and my attending RN told me that after her colonoscopy she also started with intake of live probiotics yogurt. She agreed that establishing a healthy digestive environment was her choice, all things being equal. She also added that regular intake of moderate amounts of live acidophilus cultures is a good preventative for chronic constipation. Of course she added that this was her personal opinion and not to be considered as official medical advice, but at least the source was reliable and based on experience with the digestive system on a daily basis.