President Donald Trump & the world

Since the election of Donald Trump as President of USA, his approaches and attitude, beingnthenhead of a most powerful country in the world has been a matter of controversy, be it to a particular religion or with other countries, China, Iran, North Korea. However consequent upon PANDEMIC the world is going around, the situation has worsen.

A big question therefore comes to mind if the division caused by Trump’s presidency and unification of all faiths, lead to a holy war that could destroy all organized religion for good?

Relationship with Iran and Russia has never been friendly. In this book, Kurt Robertson describes how a war between Russia and its allies and America and their allies could start in the Middle East expanding throughout the western world.
Apprehension is of a global war, a new crusade between fanatics and terrorists versus Interfaith headed by the Vatican.He has elaborated the chaos and division caused by the culture war , the term best appropriate for President Trump who tries to encourage a more balanced view on conspiracy theories.

He describes how transhumanism is going to change our lives forever. And where do the aliens come into all of this? However despite all these the liberals tend to be less worried.

ttps://www.amazon.com/Endgame-Apocalypse-President-Trump-Start-ebook/dp/B07XX8QF7X/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=endgame+apocalypse&qid=1588432274&sr=8-9

The transhumanists who want to live forever

technologyreview _ com/2019/08/16/133364/transhumanists-live-forever/

I find it really fascinating hearing people who actually believe they want to live forever. Do they ever think of the consequences of living forever?

Especially on a planet who’s viability to support human life is being destroyed in front of our closed eyes.

But even disregarding that, living forever while the world around you keeps changing - while people keep aging and dying on ya.

What will the transhuman have in common with the children who were raised while he’s an old man, okay healthy, but old man who can’t relate to high schooler or college kids as they enter adulthood in totally difference realities than the ancient transhuman.

It reminds me of Libertarians - firmly believe they can disregard 3/4rd’s of reality and believe everything should revolve around oneself.

What are they thinking?

Any clues?

CHI-nah is the superpower of the day, to be concerned about. T rump is blaming the worst effects of the Pandemic on them, so as to divert from his own neglectful, incompetent, self-serving-inspired failures.

T rump’s pattern is to bow up and be threatening sometimes, in order to get a nation he is dealing with to do what he wants. We were a hair’s breath from an all out military war with Iran, just a while back. We averted that simply by the lucky fact that Iran’s retaliatory strike on us didn’t kill anyone. T rump took us to that precarious point.

China’s leadership is more sane than ours, so I expect that they will not want to have a war with us, but if anyone did have a war with us, China is not the one we want to be fighting. But CHI-nah has recently warned of a WAR with the USA.

Anyway, unfortunately, even a world war will not spell the end of religiosity around the world. That is going to be around for a long while.

Re: transhuman, spamshuman. Wake me up when there is such a thing. Then we can talk about it.

A big question therefore comes to mind if the division caused by Trump’s presidency and unification of all faiths, lead to a holy war that could destroy all organized religion for good?
I don't understand what you are talking about. A holy war would strengthen organized religion and break down any unification of religions.

Unless you mean something like all religions on earth will join forces to fight Donald Trump because they all view him as some sort of “antichrist” figure.

China’s leadership is more sane than ours,
Can you tell us which re-education camp you were in, and for how long? I imagine the brainwashing left little to no memory of that period in your life.
so I expect that they will not want to have a war with us,
You are right about that. Reason 1, 90% of China's GDP is from products made for sale in the US. The economic contraction here will be worse for China than their battle with the virus. Reason 2, China cannot feed its people. They are as dependent on the US for their food as Europe is dependent on Africa. We also have the ability to destroy global rice production by simply not treating rice blast in Louisiana. Reason 3, Xi, now unfettered by the recent elimination of term limits and essentially a dictator for life, knows that in a war with the US he would be the first casualty.
China’s leadership is more sane than ours,

Can you tell us which re-education camp you were in, and for how long? I imagine the brainwashing left little to no memory of that period in your life.

I have not attended a re-education class. Now if you count being a regular viewer of FOX News as being “re-education”, then again, I have not attended a re-education class (cause I am not a regular FOX News viewer), but I suspect that YOU ARE! So really, who is brainwashed by State TV? Not me. YOU.

China’s leadership is more sane than ours, Can you tell us which re-education camp you were in, and for how long? I imagine the brainwashing left little to no memory of that period in your life.
It’s a harsh truth that authoritarian leadership is more “sane”.

More accurately – it’s saner during tough times.

It’s a harsh truth that authoritarian leadership is more “sane”.
So you would rather have someone such as Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Nicolas Maduro, or Joseph Stalin in charge of your life. I think you will find few who agree with your concept of sanity.

Off this topic, but related to the insanity of espousing a totalitarian government, China is now going to institute a digital currency to replace the physical, or cash, model. They plan to test it during the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing. The ultimate goal is to have the digital renminbi (RMB) replace the US dollar as the world currency.

It was hard not to laugh when the moderator on CGTNN tried to explain that privacy concerns, such as the government knowing and keeping records of every financial transaction one would make, wouldn’t be any problem. The idea seems to be that in a cashless society undesirable transactions, such as theft or drug deals, would be eliminated. Remember the movie “The Net”? Spot on.

China is already installing CCTV everywhere and using face recognition software to monitor people’s movements. In a few years they will include you financial info to the data used to determine if you are a potential criminal. They already have the laws in place and can prosecute potential criminals even if one has not committed any crime. Maybe some will call this sane, but I won’t.

We aren’t the most powerful nation in the world. We were never the great to begin with, so I think people are asking the wrong questions, especially in light of the dotard destroying the U.S. economically and other ways too.

@thatoneguy: It’s a harsh truth that authoritarian leadership is more “sane”.

@ibelieveinlogic: So you would rather have someone such as Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Nicolas Maduro, or Joseph Stalin in charge of your life. I think you will find few who agree with your concept of sanity.

Authoritarian leadership of the kind China has is modeled on the Singapore concept. It’s not a dictatorship which is a one man show. It’s based on the same organizational structure of the American business corporation manned by a management team of technocrats. Only the best and the brightest gets to run the show. And he or she has to embrace the nation’s goal and prove it by climbing up through the ranks. No one is allowed to jump up from nowhere into the driver’s seat. Leadership has nothing to do with the madness called democracy: popular appeal to the masses. Authoritarian leadership is definitely more sane.

We currently have less sane leadership than China, because our “leader” is T rump. He has a pretty intense Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He is just not capable of functionally dealing with the Pandemic Crisis.

We currently have less sane leadership than China, because our “leader” is T rump.
Given the insanity of American style democracy, Donald Trump is a godsend for the USA. He volunteered for this unpaid thankless job; and except for a personal high and the ride of his life, there is no upside for the billionaire. I don't believe that he cares about his legacy. He lives for the moment and it's all about not caving in to the losers who think they are better than him. This is why he has got to win, win, win.
@sree He volunteered for this unpaid thankless job; ..., there is no upside for the billionaire.
Holy moly talk about sounding like ya just came out of a reeducation camp.

Try a little fact checking:

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=how+trump+has+used+presidency+to+enrich+himself&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

"...the same guy who stiffed curtain vendors and cabinet makers, scammed students with the now-defunct Trump University, and engaged in fraudulent tax schemes took a similar tack with the presidency.

Throughout his tenure in the White House, Trump has leveraged the powers of his office—and the trappings associated with occupying it—to enrich himself at every opportunity.

His properties are now the destinations of choice for anyone seeking to curry his favor, and the American taxpayer is among his businesses’ most dependable sources of income.

At the same time, he has learned to abuse those powers to shield himself from accountability for his wrongdoing and attacked, bullied, and fired enemies both real and imagined with the imprimatur of the United States government."

from https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-corruption-timeline

Sree said “Donald Trump is a godsend for the USA.”

Did god send him to destroy our economy and to make sure that many 10’s of thousands of Americans would die of a plague?

What is wrong with your god, that it would send us the likes of T rump? Why does your god hate us so?

So you would rather have someone such as Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Nicolas Maduro, or Joseph Stalin in charge of your life. I think you will find few who agree with your concept of sanity.
No, but authoritarians get things done -- especially in a crisis. If Trump could be an authoritarian we'd be in better shape right now, but he's too nice and we're stuck with this insecurity because of that.

T rump is not authoritarian, for now, because he doesn’t want to be seen as responsible for anything happening these days. If he perceived that being authoritarian was the only way to enhance his re-election prospects, he would do it.

But right now, he is betting that he can promote the opening of the economy, in time for some big movement toward improvement before the election. And he is betting that Americans will become calloused with the ever increasing death toll of C-19.

T rump actually has had the power from the start to have taken over businesses if necessary, for example to have ramped up testing. But he has a sick obsession with avoiding any numbers that reveal the truth (which often makes him look bad), so he has undermined the mass development and administration of C-19 tests.

No, but authoritarians get things done — especially in a crisis.

As a value, I understand authority as useful in a crisis, but not a person. The authority still needs to come from some source that has been tested over time. This is the libertarian dilemma. They don’t want authority telling them what to do except the rules they like, then they’ll claim authority over everyone else. They claim freedom is better but don’t accept all the expressions of freedom.

In a crisis, a decent POTUS is typically given as much authoritarian power as he needs. T rump is just incompetent and irresponsible, characterologically flawed, and not really very bright.