Portland Oregon Richard Dawkins Event, Lost Ticket?

I purchased my ticket for this upcoming event. I know I did because I can see the charge on my bank statement.
Now I assumed I would have a gotten an email or maybe I did get an email but I accidentally deleted but my concern is now for retrieval of said ticket.
I can’t find any support or contact info to get this resolved so I’ve joined the forum in hopes of aid here.
Can anyone tell me what the best course of action is?

I purchased my ticket for this upcoming event. I know I did because I can see the charge on my bank statement. Now I assumed I would have a gotten an email or maybe I did get an email but I accidentally deleted but my concern is now for retrieval of said ticket. I can't find any support or contact info to get this resolved so I've joined the forum in hopes of aid here. Can anyone tell me what the best course of action is?
Tickets to this event were handled by Stephanie Guttormson at sguttormson@centerforinquiry.net, telephone, 202-733-5279 I don't know if CFI gives refunds after the event takes place but you can tell her what happened and see what they offer, if anything.