Pat Cipollone (a Rush Limbaugh DittoHead) all eyes are on you

Why Did Trump WH Counsel Cipollone Say ‘We’re Going To Get Charged’?

The January 6th Committee has subpoenaed former Trump White House Counsel Pat Cipollone for testimony relating to efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell explains what he would want to ask Cipollone after what we learned about his actions in the lead up to the January 6th riot during testimony from former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson.

Since I have the feeling the Pat Cipollone’s future may be colorful and worth sharing and perhaps even discussing.

The Rush connection is interesting, I remember having to listen to him on a few construction sites back in da day, the man was a disgusting monster, peddling vicious malicious fever dreams with the morally and intellectually disengaged and fearful amongst our populous and we lefties just brushed him off. Nothing to see here, it’s just a phase, move along. My arse :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: It was the deliberate and oh so successful brainwashing campaign of the mega rich and their surreptitious hostile take-over bid on our government.

They certainly succeeded in tearing our country apart, what’s next riots in the streets? Is that the MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN plan?

I hope they do get charged for their crimes. I even hope the dotard ends up in prison for the rest of his life for what he’s done.

A horrific amount of damage to an already fragile American democracy if there was an aire of complacency. I think it is energizing, maybe too slowly for a winning strategy against republicans. Dems need to upgrade their assessment from opponents to enemies.

What 45 and his cronies did was worse than what Nixon et al did. Both have lasting repercussions. SCOTUS is just part of it.