Oh dear, more spam attacks

Monty Python - Spam Song (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

BUT I DON’T LIKE SPAM !

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Ah, now that I got that out of my system. :wink:

CC, we usually catch spam within a very short time (hours) and delete it. If you are concerned that something has not been noticed, and would like to alert someone, you can do so by reporting the post, via the “report” button. In any case please do not reply to the original spammy post by copying it since we will then need to delete your message as well to eliminate the spam.

CC, we usually catch spam within a very short time (hours) and delete it. If you are concerned that something has not been noticed, and would like to alert someone, you can do so by reporting the post, via the "report" button. In any case please do not reply to the original spammy post by copying it since we will then need to delete your message as well to eliminate the spam.
Yeah don't you just hate it when I get there first. Sorry Doug, just having some fun. Yeah, I want to say I wouldn't copy/quote spam - and hope I never have. Oh is that what that little "report" button is for - what a concept. :bug: Okay I'll fall in line. Besides, one last thing, doing stuff like this is the only way we hear from you any more. I for one miss your thoughts and comments. :)

It wasn’t Internet spam, just a funny Monty Python skit. Confusing, though.
Lois

Sorry CC but you must be punished: “Cardinal Fang! Bring … The comfy chair”!!! And yeah, I miss Doug and a lot of the others too!
Cap’t Jack

I bet he didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition.

I bet he didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have to confess that I can’t see spam without that freakin song coming into my head.
I confess I had to let it out.
Wish I could think of some way to work in the French insults. :coolsmirk:

BUT I DON'T LIKE SPAM !
That may be because you've never had it sliced thin and fried crisp, like bacon. Makes great BLTs, too. Anyone who likes bacon should like fried Spam even better. Great with baked beans, and cabbage and potatoes, too. Lois Nobody expects the Spammish Inquisition, either.

Now, I’ve noticed a tendency for this forum to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I’m not having things getting silly. Those two last threads I did got very silly indeed, and that last one about the earth was even sillier. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do…except perhaps my wife and some of her friends…oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people likes a good laugh more than I do. But that’s beside the point. Now, let’s have a good clean healthy outdoor thread. Get some air into your lungs. Ten, nine, eight and all that.

Now, I've noticed a tendency for this forum to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I'm not having things getting silly. Those two last threads I did got very silly indeed, and that last one about the earth was even sillier. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people likes a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point. Now, let's have a good clean healthy outdoor thread. Get some air into your lungs. Ten, nine, eight and all that.
Ok, you're on. let's see your idea of a "good clean healthy outdoor thread. Get some air into your lungs. Ten, nine, eight and all that!" And nothing that any of us would think is silly.
Now, I've noticed a tendency for this forum to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I'm not having things getting silly. Those two last threads I did got very silly indeed, and that last one about the earth was even sillier. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people likes a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point. Now, let's have a good clean healthy outdoor thread. Get some air into your lungs. Ten, nine, eight and all that.
Ok, you're on. let's see your idea of a "good clean healthy outdoor thread. Get some air into your lungs. Ten, nine, eight and all that!" And nothing that any of us would think is silly. Something about llamas would be good.
Ok, you're on. let's see your idea of a "good clean healthy outdoor thread. Get some air into your lungs. Ten, nine, eight and all that!" And nothing that any of us would think is silly. Something about llamas would be good. And dull. Give definitions of definitions of a one-L Lama. a two-L Llama and a three-al Lllama?