Its the MadHatter(first intro deleted?)

Well I’m not sure why my first account and post was deleted but here we are again.
I’m a soon to be 28 year olf Veteren and looking forward to chatting around the forum and getting to know people here.

Well I'm not sure why my first account and post was deleted but here we are again. I'm a soon to be 28 year olf Veteren and looking forward to chatting around the forum and getting to know people here.
Sorry, been deleting spam accounts like mad. Yours may have gotten whacked by accident.

Its all good, sort of figured that may have been the case. So any advice for someone new around the forums?

Its all good, sort of figured that may have been the case. So any advice for someone new around the forums?
Read threads, and post on whatever interests you. Also you may want to check the rules, which appear at the top of each forum folder. Though they are pretty standard. Have fun, and sorry!
Read threads, and post on whatever interests you. Also you may want to check the rules, which appear at the top of each forum folder. Though they are pretty standard. Have fun, and sorry! While we're on the subject, do you want members to report spam when we see it, or do you want to do it on your own? Lois

Welcome MadHatter. Have you seen Alice lately? :lol: Just teasing. Love your handle. Glad to have you here and hope you jump into the conversations.

Glad you like the handle Mriana.
Though I must point out Alice is one who keeps denying the reality of wonderland and insists she is dreaming, so the real question is has Alice seen me?

Hi Lois,
Sure, go ahead and report it, although, as often as I check the site, I’m always amazed at Doug’s efficiency. I think he catches 90% of them before the writer has a chance to log off. :lol:
However, if you spot one, let the moderators know and we’ll get rid of it.
Occam

Read threads, and post on whatever interests you. Also you may want to check the rules, which appear at the top of each forum folder. Though they are pretty standard. Have fun, and sorry! While we're on the subject, do you want members to report spam when we see it, or do you want to do it on your own? Lois It only rarely matters - I think we can catch virtually all of it ourselves. The most insidious is when the spammer responds within a legitimate thread and then comes back to add in the spam links several days or weeks later. Also if you notice an old post that's been around for more than a day or two with spam, then call it to our attention.
Glad you like the handle Mriana. Though I must point out Alice is one who keeps denying the reality of wonderland and insists she is dreaming, so the real question is has Alice seen me?
:lol: That's good. I'll have to remember that one, because I often use Alice in Wonderland, as well as the Wizard of Oz, on Xians who want to debate me.