No Gospel of Jesus's Wife

sree, is there a Guinness world record for the most ignorant man alive? If so, you should apply.

I honestly can’t tell if Sree got some words mixed around, maybe he doesn’t understand what analogy is, definitely having trouble with the word “evolution”. Sorting all this out would be on par with talking to a 5 year old who just saw a NOVA episode and is just parroting parts of it.

Getting back to the original post. I mentioned the book Misquoting Jesus on another thread, but it’s relevant here too. That article in the link says the fake appeared to be a copy paste job from current sources. But if you read Misquoting Jesus, you basically find out that the entire bible itself is nothing more than a giant collection of copies, pastes, and changes. Now it might be old, but it’s still basically a forgery from the get go.

I’m not surprised that such a document would be deemed a forgery for two main reasons: First, if it’s real then it’s a church scandal. Secondly, I’m with those who think that Jesus never existed in the first place in the way that the story tells it, which means he couldn’t have had a wife unless she was equally as fictional.