News of - " Thrill of the century "

Hi , I am wind rider
and new here with a News of - " Thrill of the century "
good morning to all and have a beautiful sunday.

another thrillingnews…
life is all about going to the other world…
but again the thrilling news from Thrillingnews is
… still you can commmunicate all way round…
again the thrilling news is …
I ( Thrillingnews ) … have testimonial video and audio records.
again …the thrilling news is
all you guys on BOARD are welcome to communicate …
… WITH WHOM >> YOU ASK THRILLINGNEWS …???

Wow, that is exciting.]

When you have something rational to say, Windrider, let us know. We won’t be holding our breath.
Lois

Another Thrillingnews !!! communication is possible with the other world … and … saying from the other side cares for our present human world hereby saying future outcome …it is all real and all can do that …and the same have been in this world from Time immemorial from the start of human civilization

Wow, that is exciting.]
Agreed, - (quote Henry).

It seems like Windrider is stuck to his mirror.

hi , BreakUp …Lois … the mosquito is holding me back as if not mention all…when i feel like brusting out…hehhe

another thrillingnews…sometime our love gone one try to communicate

another news…sometime they simply comes near us unspoken…
during my research…it happen

another thrillingnews..sometime our love gone one try to communicate
I get the sense you are using some bad translation software. Or is it just bad typing? Did you mean, "sometimes our gone loved ones try to communicate"? As in people we loved who are dead try to talk to us? Funny our gone hated ones never try to communicate with us? You'd think that would happen more often. Since it's hard to tell where voices from beyond are coming from, if I died and found out people could hear me, I'd seriously mess with people who screwed me while I was alive. Like telling them about a shortcut that really went into a mud bog, or giving them bad investment advice, or telling them I could guide them through fixing their septic system.
or telling them I could guide them through fixing their septic system.
You old "honey dipper".
hi , BreakUp ...Lois ... the mosquito is holding me back as if not mention all...when i feel like brusting out..hehhe
Hi, just curious, what is your native language?

GOOD MORN… TO ALL …THE FORUM
right …Lausten…but it seems .for the other world…all are in love …cos hate is about humanity again…cos man are born with seven sin as we all identified…but born as human is the most beautiful gift knowing the human way…The ultimate Experience of both the world as a being.
but we can see this way…DO OUR MUM differentiate her kids for one is more good and other of her children is bad…she really loves all her kids alike in spite of affinity to one as she too being human

hi , BreakUp ...Lois ... the mosquito is holding me back as if not mention all...when i feel like brusting out..hehhe
Hi, just curious, what is your native language? breakup..i communicate and speak Meetei Language... and communication with the other world i experience is more of ancient meetei language. Another Thrillingnews ...the other world knows English ..and you can communicate with english or any of your native language ..there are funny times when there is communication with ancient language that is hard to understand sometime.. i have audio recording on this.

Did you mean meitei, or are you just making things up? I realize you’re making up the stuff about talking to aliens or whatever, but are you making up languages?

Hi, just curious, what is your native language? breakup..i communicate and speak Meetei Language...

Meetei is a race … should be Meetei not Meitei as per my finding . ( please note – Meitei is also there )
But some also use Meitei , Meithei etc. instead of Meetei
And for Alien things …more research needed from Alien expert if the communication with the other world should be categorize as of Alien.

Did you mean meitei, or are you just making things up? I realize you're making up the stuff about talking to aliens or whatever, but are you making up languages?
it is a race .. should be Meetei not Meitei as per my finding . ( please note -- Meitei is also there ) But some also use Meitei , Meithei etc. instead of Meetei And for Alien things ..more research needed from Alien expert if the communication with the other world should be categorize as of Alien.

AND MORE … "THRILLING NEWS "
Gud morn all…
Lausten , for the clarification… there are broadly three types of communication as i found out …1 .direct communication to a person 2. indirect communication ie , through somebody who have direct communication.
3. communication through writing .
Number # 3 is the unique one and is unheard in any part of the world as per my knowledge/ research
Note : Mine … communication is the indirect communication as of now ( but i am informed i can have direct communication if i wish so )
And , as mentioned previously …all can communicate and the direct communication seems more of chosen from the other world .
… Please feel free to clarify for any doubt
… AND MORE THRILLINGNEWS ON THE WAY…