News of - " Thrill of the century "

... Please feel free to clarify for any doubt .
I wouldn't know where to start.

… i just can say it is all real … cent per cent !! or 100 percent …
And , more is on the way …with the …
News of - " Thrill of the century "

... Please feel free to clarify for any doubt .
I wouldn't know where to start. ... i just can say it is all real .. cent per cent !! or 100 percent .. And , more than what you see and believe and experienced or read till now .. is on the way ...with the .. News of - " Thrill of the century "

>>>> Another Thrilling news …
A MESSAGE TO HUMANITY AND OUR HUMAN SOCIETY
" COMMUNICATION THROUGH WRITING OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATION WITH THE OTHER WORLD "
… is the most unique and is unheard in any part of the world as per my knowledge / research. The communication is related with Human body.
The form of communication is Illustration of Human body created by the other world way back in time showing microscopic or cellular form of Human physiology.
The origin of this form of communication is explained and detailed in the ancient writing or Puya of the ancient Meetei civilization
Puya is written by human who have direct communication or interface state with knowledge of the other world.
The words and statements of puya are ambiguous and full of aphorisms and is hard to interpret in today’s time .
" A need of the time "
Research and interpretation or effort from all sections of people of the world is the need of our time to understand more about the world we live in .
>>> More thrilling news from… News of - " Thrill of the century " … comming up

>>> Another thrilling news
" WRITTEN COMMUNICATION THROUGH NUMBER SYSTEM - AN INFINITY "
As another form of communication with the other world
A natural form of number system exist representing the human foetus/fetus from the 1st month of pregnancy to the 10th month or the delivery time .Which also shows the origin of PHUN / PHOON (an equivalent of today’s ZERO )
Number system or mathematics is neither invented nor discovered . They are the language of the other world - an infinite - a timeless or limitless in our human world , only communicated through human kind.
The origin of number system is explained , detailed and communicated in PUYA (ancient writing ) which is more of the other world.
Which also explain the process and development of foetus or child/human.
>>> More from News of - " Thrill of the century "

Another Thrilling news >>> " COMMUNICATION - FACE TO FACE "
Some Time … there is communication which is more of face to face communication with the other world.
… It is more of an encounter with the human world and the other world.
It is rare but not uncommon.
NOTE : Testimonial Human , proof and records of this communication or encounter is available
>>> More Thrilling news from News of - " Thrill of the century "

A thrilling news >>
A CLUE TO GENETIC DISORDER/DISEASES AND PREVENTION OR CURE
" GENETICS AND THE OTHER WORLD "
The world of today is plague with genetic disorder . The other world have genetic –coding system and the same is communicated through the written Communication or Puya and the same is still followed among the Meetei society today. As a result of which genetic diseases is more or less non- exist among the Meetei society.
Need of the time is to study and research the genetic system of the other world so as to prevent genetic diseases which have no cure in our present human society.
More thrilling news at News of - " Thrill of the century " >>

>>> A curious Guy …
Seems the news of “ thrill of the century " is not thrilling the forum front liner
All quite on the western front ….
“ For whom the bell tolls …"
The night has ended
The shimmering Sun also Rises
for a new dawn….
All for a better world …
All For a new day