My personal opinions. need some advice.

<div class=“chatHistoryScroll” tabindex=“0”>
<div class=“chatHistory”>
<div class=“ChatMessageBlock LastMessageBlock SingletonMsg”>
<div class=“msg isCurrentUser”>
<div class=“msgText”>The astrophysicists are going to be all over this and be in favour of this decision because if this happens the military budget, that would be applied to a to making a space force happen would considerable advance our space going abilities. I am in full support of this decision only due to my own beliefs. Let me note I firmly believe that our society’s next step (If you consider our intelligent development a form of evolution its self separate to Darwin’s theories. Even though separate I believe they abide by the same Laws just instead of Physical changes to their environment, Our social evolution strives for our the continued existence of our massively complicated species. Basically I believe that Darwin’s theories of evolution missed out a drastic part of our intelligence that it could pacifically be another form of evolution. This is understandable to miss because the best of our race; People like Darwin and Eisenstein and many more were focused on so many more important things but they, and I hesitate to say the only thing they forgot to do is look within our species (this is something I’ve dedicated my life too) to finish I believe we are missing a vital point due to us being the only intelligent animals we no of. I think there is a evolution of animals physical abilities as Darwin eloquently and beautifully taut us about but I believe our intelligence has a evolutionary growth in of its self. Back to the main topic the military getting involved in space is good because everything we have today that makes our lives so much better is “due to military funding baby”

If anyone gets that reference at the end, we will be friends guaranteed.</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

???

The HTML leads me to believe a bot did this. Possibly without “Lee” even knowing about it. The spelling errors are humorous, almost purposeful, “Eisenstein” for example. But ya just gotta wonder why someone thinks they have this much to say about major scientific thoughts when they write like this, “but I believe our intelligence has a evolutionary growth in of its self.” And I don’t get that reference at the end, so I guess whir not friends yet.