Michelson-Morley: two questions

As best as I can tell, the idea of an aether as a corpuscular thing has been disproved by the Michelson-Morley experiment and a variety of similar experiments. Also as best as I can tell, all of these experiments tested for either a fixed aether or an aether that was totally or partly dragged by the mass or gravity of the Earth (or the Sun?).

One question is: have there been experiments testing for an aether that moves the Earth and other bodies?

I think if a boat is drifting in an ocean current, a person in the boat would not be able to measure any effect of the current on waves created from the boat.

A second question then is: if an aether is moving the Earth in a way similar to the boat in the ocean current, could we detect that aether with light waves produced on Earth?

Aether theory of the propagation of light has been soundly disproved, so no, it cannot be tested with light waves. Also, there is no evidence that any form of aether (or ether) exists, so there is no more reason to speculate about it than to speculate about what color we things dragons would be.

David Bohm proposed a Pilot Wave model of the space. This a very interesting hypothesis because it negates the neccessity for a particle/wave duality.

In theoretical physics, the pilot wave theory, also known as Bohmian mechanics, was the first known example of a hidden-variable theory, presented by Louis de Broglie in 1927. Its more modern version, the de Broglie–Bohm theory, interprets quantum mechanics as a deterministic theory, avoiding troublesome notions such as wave–particle duality, instantaneous wave function collapse, and the paradox of Schrödinger's cat. To solve these problems, the theory is inherently nonlocal.

The de Broglie–Bohm pilot wave theory is one of several interpretations of (non-relativistic) quantum mechanics. An extension to the relativistic case has been developed since the 1990s