Michael Popok of Legal AF & Meidas Touch YouTube, lawyer's perspective

Youtube is full of political stuff and you can find your flavor, no matter what that flavor is. As some recent commenters have shared. I’ve disparage some very serious looking presenters with their very slick stories.

I figured it only far that I share an example of what impresses me and will hold my attendant. He’s a real lawyer

MICHAEL S. POPOK

EXECUTIVE MANAGING PARTNER

NEW YORK | MIAMI
Michael S. Popok is the Executive Managing Partner of Zumpano Patricios & Popok, the New York City Office of the firm. His national litigation, white collar and trial practice is based in New York and South Florida. Michael has almost 30 years of experience as an accomplished trial attorney strategist, and business counselor, with a broad range of experience including most recently serving as a Managing Director and Deputy General Counsel of a Wall Street global financial services firm, responsible for all of its litigation, trial, arbitration, investigatory and employment matters.

PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
Demonstrating the breadth of Mr. Popok’s trial experience, he has successfully tried more than 40 cases to verdict, judgment or award throughout the country . . .

Hearing him explain recent filings and judgements is always fascinating and to the point (that’s big for me) - who consistently impresses me. Not always, he’s not perfect, but I can respect him and he offers serious information to work with.
Rather than the smoke and mirrors I see in some of the shorts that have been shared here at CFI.

Georgia Judge SMACKS DOWN Trump’s Desperate Filing in SCATHING Ruling

MeidasTouch

Jul 31, 2023
Michael Popok of Legal AF reports on breaking news where Judge McBurney of Fulton County Georgia has DENIED Trump’s latest attempt to have the special purpose grand jury’s 7 months of work and witness testimony tossed out, and to have the Judge and DA fani Willis disqualified.