Love

I’m saying emotions are easy to manipulate and people who can do so are at a great advantage in this world while people really in love and compassion to do the same. Obviously if everyone did this it would be a disaster, but they don’t. As such you can freely take advantage of people. The words “I love you” carry so much power it’s delicious. You don’t even have to mean it.
I’m not angry, I just realized the best way of getting what I wish. I was able to kee the weakness at bay and no I can have the joy without the letdowns other people get.

Except in your scenario love depends on other people feeling the same way. Knowing people, I can beat that they won't follow my way of thinking and therein lies the strength.
Your lack of feelings is not shared by the vast majority of your fellow humans. So although you look at others with no emotion, they aren't looking at you the same way. Claiming that not loving is a strength because it allows you to know others might not think the way you do, is a non sequitur - I see no connection at all. If others don't follow my way of thinking, I can still love. I mean, holy cow, if I had to wait to find another person who believes and thinks exactly like I do before loving them, I'd never love. Even my kids don't think like I do, and they're the two people on the planet most likely to. You are here on this forum communicating with others and both interested in knowing what they think and wanting them to understand you. These aren't the traits of someone who is antisocial, so it's not as though you don't like contact with others. Maybe it's like me and my cat, I like petting it and don't mind having it around, but I certainly don't love it. It's possible you were exaggerating when you said some of those things earlier and we assumed you meant them literally, so now you're defending a position you don't necessarily hold. If that's the case, you're not the first person to have this happen to them. I exaggerate and use sarcasm in ways others don't always pick-up on, so I'm accused of thinking things I don't think. If the other person jumps on me rudely and aggressively, I have been known to throw the attitude right back even if I'd be better off leaving it alone.

I come on here because it fulfills a use, I have questions and need answers. That’s all there is too it. Also I’m not exaggerating before and I’m not being sarcastic.

I come on here because it fulfills a use, I have questions and need answers. That's all there is too it. Also I'm not exaggerating before and I'm not being sarcastic.
Please respond to my posts #11and #18, so that I may know whether they are useful to you.

Emotions are nothing but a distraction. They had their time and use at one point but now they are nothing but a hindrance.

But we are talking about love here

Emotions are nothing but a distraction. They had their time and use at one point but now they are nothing but a hindrance.
Are you Vulcan?

Last I checked I was not

You talk like a Vulcan. I want to see a picture of your ears.

This is a fun bit of philosophy about how Hollywood has a strange idea of what logical means. It doesn’t mean unemotional.]

Spock was an unemotional Vulcan and Data an unemotional android, but their purpose was to explore the range of human emotions, not advocate for a nonemotional existence. I shudder to think that someone could watch either series and come away with the idea that those characters were the ideal ones. Regardless of how useless emotions are to you, the rest of us have them. Your psychopathy might seem normal or even preferable to you and it might be better for the long term survival of humanity if we didn't have emotions, but that's only a thought experiment.
But we are talking about love here
I think that love is one emotion, so when I say "emotions" I mean love too. Our emotions are way more complex and deep that those of other animals and I don't think we can separate one out from the rest, so the blanket term "emotion" works better than specifying just one.
You talk like a Vulcan. I want to see a picture of your ears.
I grew up on a farm so we had a TV antennae that gave us three fuzzy channels. Because of that sad fact I have only seen one or two episodes of the original Star Trek. But when I went to college in the early 90's my friends and I loved The Next Generation and I've seen almost all of those. That was a great series. Made you think about stuff every episode.