Looks like Trump really might be a Russian Obligate, where there's smoke there's often fire.

never mind :- )

Oh looks like I dodged the bullet on that. Let me try again.

I didn’t want to start a new thread and this one seems and appropriate place.

This shit is just too weird. It’s surprising how often I’ve gotten visits of memories the German adults around me, actually talking about the question: How did we Germans fall for Hitler’s obvious insanity and over the top propaganda? Remember as a kid (60s) my family were regulars at the German Davis movie Theater in Chicago, which included German produced newsreels between the double features. These things actually were discussed occasionally. I’m not making this shit up. Now to see this stuff unfolding - all the normalizing of hideous actions, one leading to another, then Trump comes along and most everyone is so deep already, there’s no turning back. Oh, the humanity and how fast we lose it.

So this is just one little piece of the puzzle, nothing dramatic, simply telling.

Pence NSA Kept Maria Butina Tie Secret At Senate Confirmation: WaPo | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Published on Jun 19, 2019

Rachel Maddow relays the details of a new Washington Post report that exposes the close personal relationship between Andrea Thompson, undersecretary of state for arms control and international security affairs, and Paul Erickson, boyfriend of admitted Russian agent Maria Butina, which Thompson left unmentioned at her confirmation hearing well after the Butina scandal was publicly known.

WTF???

My thoughts exactly.

Why do you post this shit?

Perhaps I’m still trying to wrap my head around how fast and easy American citizens have normalized Trump’s demagoguery and dishonesty despotism. It’s truly breath taking and before this monstrosity runs its destructive course it will be on a par with the worst of other political flip flops that guaranteed great national disasters.

Even fully recognizing that we burned up what was left of our American Beacon to the World soul when we followed Cheney and Bush into that war of profiteers, terrorist creation and our commitment to endless war for the good of the economy, so I realize I shouldn’t be surprised. When the room is full of accomplices who’s going to be the hero to stand up to the bully frauds. But still, it’s so agonizingly sad and stupid and self destructive.

Coping strategy, I reckon.

That was responding to Player, since you asked.

Wow, I’m actually busy with something else altogether, but damned if the headlines just keep topping the previous

WaPo: Trump told Russian officials that he wasn’t concerned about election interference

President Donald Trump told two top Russian officials that he was unconcerned about the country’s interference in the 2016 presidential election during a 2017 Oval Office meeting, a remark that “alarmed” White House officials, according to the Washington Post.

Whoooo ha ha ha. Comey toooooo!!

Player been trying to come with a mental image of you, one smacked me across the face just now. Thought I’d share it.

Amazing the hook ups google provides for us.

ah, but bet you’re not near a cute.

Good yodeling. Oneguy will hate her.

Which of your points are u trying to make? (and why do I have to ask?)

Pot calling kettle black comes to mind. Clearly you are no oxford scholar

And clearly you did not graduate from the “Special School of Communicating for Dummies”.

Gotta admit Maddow does a good job of tying together loose ends. Case in point,

Trump W.H. Blocked Condemnation Of Russian Aggression: Diplomat | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Rachel Maddow highlights reporting on a piece of impeachment inquiry testimony from diplomat Christopher Anderson

in which he reveals some backstory on the Trump administration’s failure to condemn Russian aggression toward Ukrainian ships in 2018.

Aired on 10/30/19.

I have 2 main reactions to that story:

1. T rump is a BIG PUSSY when it comes to standing up to autocrats.

2. T rump really truly may be a Putin puppet, one way or another.

And generally, it is sickening that we have a POTUS like this.