Looking for others who have encountered an insectoid alien.

I’ve been struggling with the fear that this thing knows who and where I am for 39 years, and am terrified that someday it will come back for me. I just want to talk to others who’ve seen it… please don’t bother to post if you don’t believe me as I have zero interest in reading closed minded naysaying or whatever other text attacks you may have in store for me.

Don’t mean this as an attack, but if you can’t find others who have seen it, does that tell you anything?

@distressedinmass

I’ve been struggling with the fear that this thing knows who and where I am for 39 years, and am terrified that someday it will come back for me. I just want to talk to others who’ve seen it..
I have seen it and know the fear you have been struggling with because I am just as terrified that it will also come back for me too. Let's talk about it.
Let’s talk about it. -- Sree
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/women-who-stray/201701/6-reasons-people-lie-when-they-don-t-need

@lausten

Why do you believe that I am lying to @distressinmass? He said he has been struggling with a fear for 39 years and that it will come back to do him in. Is it because you cannot grasp the situation that many people do live in fear not just those you choose to defend? And since you cannot empathize with a particular distressful state, you dismiss it as nonsense? But, being humanistic, you are not totally heartless. It’s just that you can only relate to the fear black lives have with regard to white cops but not to folks who feel threatened by insectoid aliens. You believe you have credibility and others don’t.

It’s just that you can only relate to the fear black lives have with regard to white cops but not to folks who feel threatened by insectoid aliens.
Excuse me but we do have reality to deal with.

Oh, double excuse me, I forgot sree worships the trump - guess in his world anything is possible.

Doesn’t have to relate to reality in the least, just gotta be able to imagine it with one’s florid mind, presto.

I’m sorry I decided to check out the introductions. They are getting really depressing. :- (

@citizenschallengerv3

Doesn’t have to relate to reality in the least, just gotta be able to imagine it with one’s florid mind, presto.
Your Mindscape is not all there is. It's just one of many - like the fireflies lighting up a summer's evening in my garden. Each insect does not the universe make. Get this into your head.

I had a friend like Sree. Nice guy. Talented. He kept insisting on more and more nonsensical things, falling back on how it was just for fun. He also kept getting more and more insistent that you had to agree with him. Eventually there was no talking with him. It was his way or the highway.

Yes it does actually, it tells me ive been keeping this to myself for a reason all these years and not bothering to look for others for fear of your exact reaction which is the very first reply i got. In my personal opinion, you are one hundred percent wrong if you doubt these things exist sir, and i sincerely hope you have the distinct displeasurable horror of meeting one some day.

To be honest @lausten, i wouldnt have bothered to ever look for others untill inadvertantly stumbling across reports from people describing with near exact detail different key things from my encounter. I wish i could go back to burying the memory and pretending it didnt happen. Im not here for a debate, i know exactly what happened to me with disturbing clarity. It would please me if you would kindly move on to someone elses question to inflict your unwanted comments upon. Im sure your statements would find actual validity with flat earthers or chupacabra witnesses.

Im clearly in the wrong place to find the people im looking for… If anyone could direct me to someplace with people who take this seriously, id appreciate it.

Im clearly in the wrong place to find the people im looking for.
Clearly. I responded to Sree. And you had a problem with that? If I could direct you to someplace where people took you seriously, then my question above to you would not make any sense, would it? How many years will you go searching before you consider my question?

this is a test

Hi, never seen the aliens but I believe in them. Try to calm down, you have been living normally for 39 years - then continue to live normally