Lighten Up Nikki

I guess it’s a good thing she had no chance of becoming the first female, and first Indian president. She might have started 2 or 3 wars during her first week in office.

I gather you threw this in because there are some here that talked hailey up as she was running against trump. Ye of little substance

“Really. Stop it. First warning. You get three.”

Warning for what anti -semite??

For being banned from this forum. Quit attacking other members.

Be careful with the words you choose from here on. You cant show that i have attacked a person and you cant show any words i have used that can be seen as attacking.

But i can show how you have targeted me and targeted me unfairly and i can make the case that it comes from a place of antisemitism.

Be very careful

No you can’t. Don’t threaten me.

Who does this refer to?

I am warning you the antisemite if you cant put two and two together

People are calling many things anti semitic right now. It’s on the news. You might have seen it. If you want to call me names, whatever.

I’ll what I ask everyone here, define your terms.

Keep the attitude up. Lets see

Nobody’s talking Haley up on this forum.

1 Like

Keep the attitude you and you’ll have both mods giving you warnings or one of them banning you.

Again you are making me a target . Dont do that. You wont like the response from the jewish community

Please stop this exchange.

Warnings have been given, threats have been made.

It should stay here.

2 Likes

This forum is due reasonable discourse, not threats. That looks something like this.

Bernie is calling for us to come together and condemn antisemitism. He also wants to add other groups. Senator Scott thinks that would make his bill unclear.

I would hope that whatever community or person who comes here conducts themselves with similar decorum. A threat in response to this will result in a second warning. The third violation does not come with an explanation.

The Jewish community has nothing to do with your behaviour. Do NOT threaten me or you will banned. I don’t play.

Another warning to a jewish israeli . Lets go with that

There is no exemption from rules of conduct based on ethnicity or country of birth. That’s exactly what equality and fairness means. No “community” would support you in claiming that.

I can show you targeting me to my community.

You’re on hold unless or until we can resolve any of this.

I’m not warning the Jewish community or Israel. I’m warning you. Now one more time and you will have a warning. Just discuss the topic and nothing more.