Lawsuit against Obama

IMO,. President Obama should countersue on grounds of seditionist acts by congress. Then we would get to see what despicable tactics are being employed by a small minority to politically “assasinate” Obama and thereby acting detrimental to the welfare of the country. SEDITION!!!
Lets show the dirty laundry of the other side.

Not gonna happen. He had the chance and wouldn’t even press charges against a couple of known war criminals. I hate the morons called Republicans, but unfortunately Obama is bought and paid for too. He and the rest of the dems (with a few exceptions) are bought and paid for just like the rest.

I think he’s smart not to do so. I believe the law suit will fail causing the Republcans the same kind of voter losses that Clinton’s failed impeachment did. As you may recall that was a major nail in Newt Gingrich’s political coffin.
Occam

The law suit is just another way to obstruct the Obama administration, without going to impeachment, because of how badly that turned out for the GOP with Clinton.

But do you see what’s being setup here? Seems like a repeat of Clinton/Bush. Plans were in the works to get Bush elected illegally, then once elected, carry out acts that would in fact be impeachable (invasion of Iraq). SO muddy the waters by impeaching the outgoing Dem president so that any attempts during the Bush admin would be seen as sour grapes and lose all credibility.
Same now, move to impeach/sue/whatever Obama so that when the 2016 election is stolen and some nutjob Republican is in, and he proceeds to commit impeachable offenses, they can claim sour grapes and discredit efforts to rightly impeach the Repub POTUS.
Mark my words. Neocons are evil and moronic, but not stupid. They plan long term.

Sorry, but I don’t buy the republicans are nearly that smart, organized, or willing to work together. The fact that they manage to retain power despite their clumsy blundering and getting caught in lies and hypocrisy all the time is due to the gullibility of the roughly half of Americans who vote for them, not any evil genius on their part.

Sorry, but I don't buy the republicans are nearly that smart, organized, or willing to work together. The fact that they manage to retain power despite their clumsy blundering and getting caught in lies and hypocrisy all the time is due to the gullibility of the roughly half of Americans who vote for them, not any evil genius on their part.
Yes, my sentiments exactly.

There used to be some respect accorded to the office of the President. Nowadays I see political ads, mainly attack ads against Democrats, and the most common accusation is that she “voted with Obama 85% of the time” or something similar. Just “Obama”, not “President Obama”! It makes me want to chew nails!

But do you see what's being setup here? Seems like a repeat of Clinton/Bush. Plans were in the works to get Bush elected illegally, then once elected, carry out acts that would in fact be impeachable (invasion of Iraq). SO muddy the waters by impeaching the outgoing Dem president so that any attempts during the Bush admin would be seen as sour grapes and lose all credibility. Same now, move to impeach/sue/whatever Obama so that when the 2016 election is stolen and some nutjob Republican is in, and he proceeds to commit impeachable offenses, they can claim sour grapes and discredit efforts to rightly impeach the Repub POTUS. Mark my words. Neocons are evil and moronic, but not stupid. They plan long term.
I agree, Cuthbert. It's a sad state of affairs. Lois
Sorry, but I don't buy the republicans are nearly that smart, organized, or willing to work together. The fact that they manage to retain power despite their clumsy blundering and getting caught in lies and hypocrisy all the time is due to the gullibility of the roughly half of Americans who vote for them, not any evil genius on their part.
That may be true, but even blunderbusses manage to hit their target sometimes. Republicans are just "competent" enough to bring the country to ruin but never competent enough to see the damage they're dong. They prove it every day. Lois
IMO,. President Obama should countersue on grounds of seditionist acts by congress. Then we would get to see what despicable tactics are being employed by a small minority to politically "assasinate" Obama and thereby acting detrimental to the welfare of the country. SEDITION!!! Lets show the dirty laundry of the other side.
Where will you start? With Rick Perry, Newt G. , or all the many pederast scandals in the Senate and in the Congress? Or the many living in the closet gay Republicans in the Tea Party movement? A French writer, Moliere once said: "In whom we proclaim loudly blame the other, we relieve ourselves of our larger sins."
IMO,. President Obama should countersue on grounds of seditionist acts by congress. Then we would get to see what despicable tactics are being employed by a small minority to politically "assasinate" Obama and thereby acting detrimental to the welfare of the country. SEDITION!!! Lets show the dirty laundry of the other side.
Where will you start? With Rick Perry, Newt G. , or all the many pederast scandals in the Senate and in the Congress? Or the many living in the closet gay Republicans in the Tea Party movement? A French writer, Moliere once said: "In whom we proclaim loudly blame the other, we relieve ourselves of our larger sins." The best defense is attack. It's been a standard since the dawn of man and through every religion ever devised. LL