Josephine baker

Fact is that in those days France welcomed many black artists and treated them royally, while they would still be required to sit in the back of the bus in the US.

France seems to have always had some fondness for Blacks.

I stand corrected. France pioneered civil rights. Now look at the place. :unamused:

I donā€™t like Blacks, and I wonder why the French want to make our problems their own.

What is wrong with Black people?

Just about everything.

[quote=ā€œthatoneguy, post:26, topic:8650, full:trueā€]
Just about everything.

Name a few things that are wrong with dark-skinned people.

First, about the state of France : We have ideals and values we try to implement and we make progresses.
And i agree:

• we had colonies, we made atrocities and so; the facts begin to become public knowledge;
  • there are racist people in France, including in public institutions and police. Nobodyā€™s perfect.
    -French society is unraveling under the weights of communitarianism, some groups on every side preparing the civil war,

I donā€™t know if France pioneered civil rights, but our founding texts claim the civil rights.

We donā€™t try to make your problems our own, we have the same. Anyway, we are on the same planet. My reference would be Imagine from Lennon.

And last, when you say : " I dont like ā€¦" It seems me to be pure racism, but maybe i am mistaken.

I never thought that such a topic would led us so far ā€¦

As I said somewhere before, heā€™s a racist, whether or not heā€™ll admit it. Walks like a duck, talks like a duckā€¦ If they arenā€™t white like him, he doesnā€™t like them and makes up BS about them.

1 Like

Weā€™re talking about Blacks here, not all dark people. I dislike Blacks because theyā€™re dumb and untrustworthy.

There it is. Racism in its purest form.

All Blacks are dumb and untrustworthy. That is strange,

I donā€™t say that all Whites are dumb and untrustworthy because you are. And you are!

1 Like

I appreciate the ā€œIā€ statement here. Iā€™m rather amazed that you remain on this forum, given the above posts. I disagree completely with them and see no reason to even ask what you base them on, since weā€™ve had many similar discussions before. But, whatever. I hope you are not in a position to hire people or otherwise directly affect lives.

1 Like

WTF! That is untrue. Itā€™s no more true than all white people are smart and trustworthy. What you said was very racist.

If heā€™s looking to be banned, it wouldnā€™t be difficult to do. I have my finger on the button.

He would make a good case study of racism. He seems to be a typical specimen who has been thoroughly inculcated with racist ideas and the idea that dark skinned people are somehow cursed with dark skin to warn light skinned about their evil nature.

Of course he is completely ignorant of the fact that dark skin is an evolved protection from the sun in tropical environments. Dark skinned people are very resistant to contracting melanoma (skin cancer) and actually are superior in that respect to light skinned people who always need protection from the sunā€™s UV radiation.

Ironic that dark skinned people like bright sunny days while light skinned people must hide in the shadows, for fear they turn to dust in the sunlight , like vampires.

1 Like

Tropical peoples like Africans also developed different behavioral traits and lower intelligence which puts them at odds in a temperate society like this one.

You know thereā€™s absolutely no evidence for what you just said oneguy?

And you believe that living in the jungle is easier than living in a city? Did you know that 70 % of all modern medicine comes from medicines developed by native medicine men?

Iā€™d like to see you survive a few nights in a tropical jungle. If that superior intellect of yours can save you from things you donā€™t even know exist. Ignorance only manifests itself in foreign environments.

Ancestors of humanity, including homo sapiens were black. White skin and yellow skins are recent evolution.

European white people mixed their genes with neanderthal.

Expressing such views in Europe would lead you in front of court to be condemned.

1 Like

All living people today are recently evolved. Light skin has nothing to do with intelligence it has to do with exposure to sunlight. Have you noticed that the sun turns your light skin into dark skin? What does that have to do with the brain ?

Education does makes people smart and educated dark-skinned people are just as smart as educated light-skinned people.

It does not look like you are well educated, else you would not exhibit low intelligent behavioral traits. I have talked to black people who were a lot smarter than you seem to be.