It's Official: Trump will be USA's Russian Obligate President.

What a load of complete bullshit, Putin is rebuilding the Soviet Empire like the good little KGB fanatic he is. In case you missed it there is no freedom of choice in Russia, Putin is in charge for life and is likely the most wealthy man on the planet after looting the nation. He's also engaged in violent expansion of his state and just used force to annex Crimea and has Russian forces fighting in Ukraine to take the rest of the country. Every indication is that the Baltic states are next and given his endless hunger for more I seriously doubt it will stop there. Let's not forget all the bloodshed and brutality that he created in Chechnya to elevate himself to the position of undisputed ruler of Russia in the first place. This is 1933 all over again and Trump sure as fuck isn't Roosevelt...
I ask for one good reason. And the best I can understand your thinking is that Putin, who you call the richest man in the world. Wants to engage in violent expansion to make his nation larger because he has already looted all the money from the nation he has. And then he is just going to keep expanding and taking over other states. You voice a total anti-Russian hawk point of view. I disagree. For one you got Crimea totally wrong. Hillary totally created many of the problems in the country. Just like she would have done here if elected. The United States (Hillary) backed and financed the college liberals who were acting just like the leading American democrats do. Crimea voted to secede from Ukraine. They could have voted to stay with the Ukraine and they didn’t. So, to any democrat it was obvious that Putin must have conquered Crimea. The 93% vote favoring secession does not mean a hell of lot to democratic hawks who was wanting a war to help her step into the White House.
I ask for one good reason. And the best I can understand your thinking is that Putin, who you call the richest man in the world. Wants to engage in violent expansion to make his nation larger because he has already looted all the money from the nation he has. And then he is just going to keep expanding and taking over other states. You voice a total anti-Russian hawk point of view. I disagree. For one you got Crimea totally wrong. Hillary totally created many of the problems in the country. Just like she would have done here if elected. The United States (Hillary) backed and financed the college liberals who were acting just like the leading American democrats do. Crimea voted to secede from Ukraine. They could have voted to stay with the Ukraine and they didn’t. So, to any democrat it was obvious that Putin must have conquered Crimea. The 93% vote favoring secession does not mean a hell of lot to democratic hawks who was wanting a war to help her step into the White House.
As with climate change you're talking out of your ass... I'm not advocating aggression, I'm pointing out what is one of the most aggressive nations and leaders on the planet and. If you can't tell the difference then you should really stay out of complex discussions. How truly twisted does your mind have to be to think that Hillary Clinton was responsible for the Russian special forces deploying into another nation to start a violent "crisis" which Putin then used as justification to annex the entire region. The same goes for what's been going on in Eastern Ukraine, the conflicts in Chechnya, Georgia, cyber-attacks against whoever Putin doesn't like frequent assassinations of opponents like journalists and political activists and those who haven't been murdered have been imprisoned or forced into exile by Putin. There have been other leaders who behaved exactly the same in the past and letting them keep pushing the limits has always led to bloodshed on a massive scale. Something that Trump has already declared he would do with Putin. We're watching a modern day Hitler at work and Donald trump just said Putin was his kind of guy. It's complete bullshit to claim that Putin was coming to the rescue of Russians in Crimea or that he's doing the same in the rest of Ukraine. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31796226
Vladimir Putin has admitted for the first time that the plan to annex Crimea was ordered weeks before the referendum on self-determination.
This is clearly someone for who there is no limits on what they will do to satisfy whatever the demons they have, in Putin's case I'm guessing they're pretty nasty. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3409405/Inquiry-says-Litvinenko-killed-Putin-s-spies.html
Vladamir Putin may have ordered the murder of Alexander Litvinenko after he claimed the Russian President was a practising paedophile, it was revealed today. Mr Litvinenko accused his rival of abusing children just weeks before two assassins slipped radioactive polonium 210 into his cup of tea in a London hotel in October 2006.
You'd have to be a complete creep to admire or defend this piece of absolute human feces. Oh wait, Trump is. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
An anonymous “Jane Doe" filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media ignored the filing.
You've got one child molester who's basically been raping Russian for over a decade and half who is now moving on to other countries being defended by a guy who's admitted to sexually assaulting women and now faces a legal suit for raping a 13 year old. You just go on celebrating Trump and Putin, all it really does is indicate what kind of a person you are. Anyone with a scrap of humanity and empathy would run screaming from these predators.
How about USA's new RUSSIAN OBLIGATE PRESIDENT I do not see a logical basis to think that Trump would be a Russian-obligate president of the USA. No US president would need to be an obligate of any country but the USA any time soon; although big money interests have made many US presidents over the years too nice to nations that did not deserve it.
And Trump would be the perfect example of this. We can be sure money will flow out of the US treasury to Russian interests and money will then magically flow into Trump's personal coffers. When it comes to feathering his own nest Trump is an expert. What he's not an expert in is running a country for the benefit of its citizens. His own bottom line comes first, last and always. He doesn't care who gets hurt as long as it isn't him or his personal interests.
As with climate change you're talking out of your ass... I'm not advocating aggression, I'm pointing out what is one of the most aggressive nations and leaders on the planet and. If you can't tell the difference then you should really stay out of complex discussions. How truly twisted does your mind have to be to think that Hillary Clinton was responsible for the Russian special forces deploying into another nation to start a violent "crisis" which Putin then used as justification to annex the entire region. The same goes for what's been going on in Eastern Ukraine, the conflicts in Chechnya, Georgia, cyber-attacks against whoever Putin doesn't like frequent assassinations of opponents like journalists and political activists and those who haven't been murdered have been imprisoned or forced into exile by Putin. There have been other leaders who behaved exactly the same in the past and letting them keep pushing the limits has always led to bloodshed on a massive scale. Something that Trump has already declared he would do with Putin. We're watching a modern day Hitler at work and Donald trump just said Putin was his kind of guy. It's complete bullshit to claim that Putin was coming to the rescue of Russians in Crimea or that he's doing the same in the rest of Ukraine. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31796226
Vladimir Putin has admitted for the first time that the plan to annex Crimea was ordered weeks before the referendum on self-determination.
This is clearly someone for who there is no limits on what they will do to satisfy whatever the demons they have, in Putin's case I'm guessing they're pretty nasty. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3409405/Inquiry-says-Litvinenko-killed-Putin-s-spies.html
Vladamir Putin may have ordered the murder of Alexander Litvinenko after he claimed the Russian President was a practising paedophile, it was revealed today. Mr Litvinenko accused his rival of abusing children just weeks before two assassins slipped radioactive polonium 210 into his cup of tea in a London hotel in October 2006.
You'd have to be a complete creep to admire or defend this piece of absolute human feces. Oh wait, Trump is. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
An anonymous “Jane Doe" filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media ignored the filing.
You've got one child molester who's basically been raping Russian for over a decade and half who is now moving on to other countries being defended by a guy who's admitted to sexually assaulting women and now faces a legal suit for raping a 13 year old. You just go on celebrating Trump and Putin, all it really does is indicate what kind of a person you are. Anyone with a scrap of humanity and empathy would run screaming from these predators. You can make up your own history in your mind. The facts are that 93% of the Crimean’s voted for Russia. And a lot of them fought for freedom from the Ukraine state. Those are facts. If those facts don’t fit your stories, then you have been had by western media spin. Russia has been in Crimea since 1853. Their language was Russian, not Ukraine. The people the State Department put in charge of Ukraine required all of Ukraine schools speak and be taught in Ukraine language and all government departments and contracts be in the Ukraine language. The Crimea people wanted out of the Ukraine, that simple. It was all bad political regulations backed by Hillary. What you are saying is that Russia attacked and took over Crimea. Unbelievable thinking, only a hawk could come to those conclusions.
'Russian puppet in the While House' is just about the most absurd phrase that I have heard in this political season. Even if Trump was helped by Russia for getting elected, the fact of the matter is that he will be the most powerful leader in the world when he is inaugurated as the President of the USA, the overwhelmingly most powerful nation on Earth, intellectually, economically and militarily. Why would he be a puppet of a second rated superpower? The Russian help, if any, was after all through influencing the voters, not by any kind of force. And most voters of the USA are no fans of Russia, even when some of them have the sense that it would be better for the USA and for the world at large if the USA and Russia could work together.
http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/07/trump-nato/492341/ http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-rio-olympics-are-a-distraction-russia-is-positioning-itself-for-further-action-against-ukraine-a7186736.html http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/russia-nato-trump-shirreff/492938/
I was curious how Shirreff envisioned his plot unfolding with President Trump leading the United States rather than the fictional President Lynn Turner Dillon, a “tough businesswoman" with “highlighted blonde hair" who Shirreff insists is not modeled on Hillary Clinton (or a Clinton-Trump hybrid, for that matter). On the one hand, Trump, like Shirreff, is trying to pressure European NATO members to spend more money on defense and rely less on America’s military might. On the other hand, Trump is expressing the very reluctance to defend fellow NATO members that so frightens Shirreff. I was also curious whether Shirreff felt Trump’s position on NATO was as radical and reckless as Trump’s critics claim. “NATO depends totally on American leadership and American willingness to come to the aid of allies unconditionally," he told me. “Therefore, to have a president in the White House who is not necessarily prepared to do that weakens the alliance immeasurably and may well lead to [the] decoupling of America from European defense." Such an outcome, he argued, is bad not only for Europe, but also for America. As NATO Secretary General‎ Jens Stoltenberg put it following the publication of Trump’s comments, “Two world wars have shown that peace in Europe is also important for the security of the United States."
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37303057
The Republican presidential nominee told the forum the Russian president "has been a leader far more than our president [Obama] has been".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0 I'm pretty sure that a American politician who thinks that walking away from NATO in the event of a Russian attack on our allies, who thinks Putin - who is one of the most corrupt and bloodstained leaders of modern times - is a better leader than a democratically elected US President and who also asked the Russian state to hack his opponents in this recent election more than qualifies for the title of "Putin's little Plaything". The Russians influence on this last election was to keep a non-story about Hillary Clinton emails front and center to divert many voters from who exactly was running against her. Not only were they doing that they were also engaging in hostile actions against US military units to provoke fear in the US in the lead-up to the election with the participation of other nutjob regimes on the planet like Iran and North Korea who were doing the same. What does it say when Putin, Kim Jong-il and the Iranian Revolutionary Council got their pick to head the USA, anyone who thinks this is going to end well is insane. Can you give me one good reason that the United States needs to be in NATO for? Russia and the US are in space together. Russia’s major trading partners are Germany, Italy, China, Turkey, Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, and Finland. Russia provides most of the needs of the CIS countries in oil and oil products, gas, timber, machinery and equipment. The more we trade and interact with Russia the better it is for the Commonwealth of Independent States and peace in the world. What a load of complete bullshit, Putin is rebuilding the Soviet Empire like the good little KGB fanatic he is. In case you missed it there is no freedom of choice in Russia, Putin is in charge for life and is likely the most wealthy man on the planet after looting the nation. He's also engaged in violent expansion of his state and just used force to annex Crimea and has Russian forces fighting in Ukraine to take the rest of the country. Every indication is that the Baltic states are next and given his endless hunger for more I seriously doubt it will stop there. Let's not forget all the bloodshed and brutality that he created in Chechnya to elevate himself to the position of undisputed ruler of Russia in the first place. This is 1933 all over again and Trump sure as fuck isn't Roosevelt... He isn't even GWB. I guarantee it will take decades for the US to recover from the damage the Trump Administration will do, and the recovery will never be complete. The US will be hobbled forever.
You can make up your own history in your mind. The facts are that 93% of the Crimean’s voted for Russia. And a lot of them fought for freedom from the Ukraine state. Those are facts. If those facts don’t fit your stories, then you have been had by western media spin. Russia has been in Crimea since 1853. Their language was Russian, not Ukraine. The people the State Department put in charge of Ukraine required all of Ukraine schools speak and be taught in Ukraine language and all government departments and contracts be in the Ukraine language. The Crimea people wanted out of the Ukraine, that simple. It was all bad political regulations backed by Hillary. What you are saying is that Russia attacked and took over Crimea. Unbelievable thinking, only a hawk could come to those conclusions.
You go ahead and believe Putin's facts, I'm going with the evidence. When the real numbers of the vote were accidentally posted it turns out that the vote to separate from Ukraine wasn't over 90%, it turns out that only 15% voted to join Russia that had already begun military action there. http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2014/05/05/putins-human-rights-council-accidentally-posts-real-crimean-election-results-only-15-voted-for-annexation/#20e5e9e110ff
Yesterday, however, according to a major Ukrainian news site, TSN.ua, the website of the President of Russia’s Council on Civil Society and Human Rights (shortened to President’s Human Rights Council) posted a report that was quickly taken down as if it were toxic radioactive waste. According to this purported report about the March referendum to annex Crimea, the turnout of Crimean voters was only 30 percent. And of these, only half voted for the referendum–meaning only 15 percent of Crimean citizens voted for annexation.
Putin invaded and annexed a large part of a sovereign nation, he's going to take the rest if allowed. And he already has eyes on allies of the US in the Baltic States, nations that Trump has already hinted he may not honor treaties to defend. I really see no more need to discuss anything with you, you obviously get up in the morning, check the news then decide to believe the exact opposite. It's easy to see why Trumps your man. I personally hope he ends up in prison where he obviously belongs for the safety of women and children. Putin deserves to end up in front of the world court and in a cell for the rest of his life.

Maybe the people here that are so obviously in love with both Putin and Trump would like to share just what part of their dynamic they find so appealing. Is it the likely pedophilia, in the case of Putin the murdering, tyranny and war crimes perhaps, or the epic levels of theft both men have achieved. How about Trumps blatant misogyny, racism, and encouragement of attacks on minorities.
This is the Center For Inquiry and inquiring minds would like to know just what part of these absolute sociopaths you find so appealing.
I strongly suspect it takes a sociopath to love a sociopath…

I guarantee,it will take the US decades dor the US to recover from the damage the Trump Administration will do, and the recovery will never be complete. The US will be hobbled forever.
Nope. There won't be an recovering from the damage Trump inflicts. There is only one hope, to see a nation of citizens get engaged and demand action from their government. I still can't figure out why the protesters are outside the FBI and CIA demanding full disclosure right now. America was created in the best of times, those times are over. A vandal can destroy in moments, what its taken decades and centuries to create. The future is going to get to be an increasingly ugly, if we don't stand up the bullies NOW.
He isn't even GWB. I guarantee,it will take the US decades dor the US to recover from the damage the Trump Administration will do, and the recovery will never be complete. The US will be hobbled forever.
How are you at super lotto numbers. Would you mind sharing the future numbers? :-)
He isn't even GWB. I guarantee,it will take the US decades dor the US to recover from the damage the Trump Administration will do, and the recovery will never be complete. The US will be hobbled forever.
How are you at super lotto numbers. Would you mind sharing the future numbers? :-) It doesn't take a crystal ball to know what the oligarchs intend to do with our government and its agencies once they get inside of them. Just like with Meine Kampf all you need to do is recognize what they've already bragged about dying to do.
Trump’s Cabinet will serve corporate interests, not the chumps who voted for him http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-trump-cabinet-20161209-story.html Trump's Cabinet: 'Goldman, generals and gazillionaires' http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/12/11/trumps-cabinet-goldman-generals-and-gazillionaires/95299216/
Hey Mike, you remind me of this guy.
Profiles in Self-delusion - Dilbert’s Scott Adams http://whatsupwiththatwatts.blogspot.com/2016/12/profiles-in-self-delusion-dilberts.html The cartoonist responsible for the “Dilbert" strip has decided to expand his reach into writing on climate science. His first endeavor is such an excellent example of the self delusional mind doing it’s best to rationalize and embrace an avoidance of fundamental reality that I’ve decide to make a case study of it. Victor Venema at VariableVariablity.blogspot.com has already written an interesting fairly detailed rebuttal at “Scott Adams: The Non-Expert Problem and Climate Change Science" and I recommend it because Victor, in keeping with his serious scientific sensibilities, offers Scott Adams’ the benefit of the doubt and takes the time to explain why Adams’ claims are misleading. However, Scott Adams’ words convince me that his is nothing more than another cynical con game utilizing well worn tactics of strategic denial. His exercise had nothing to do with an honest person trying to constructively explain his misgivings in an effort at better understanding. In this review I intent to focus on examining his disingenuous contrivances. ...
You can make up your own history in your mind. The facts are that 93% of the Crimean’s voted for Russia. And a lot of them fought for freedom from the Ukraine state. Those are facts. If those facts don’t fit your stories, then you have been had by western media spin. Russia has been in Crimea since 1853. Their language was Russian, not Ukraine. The people the State Department put in charge of Ukraine required all of Ukraine schools speak and be taught in Ukraine language and all government departments and contracts be in the Ukraine language. The Crimea people wanted out of the Ukraine, that simple. It was all bad political regulations backed by Hillary. What you are saying is that Russia attacked and took over Crimea. Unbelievable thinking, only a hawk could come to those conclusions.
You go ahead and believe Putin's facts, I'm going with the evidence. When the real numbers of the vote were accidentally posted it turns out that the vote to separate from Ukraine wasn't over 90%, it turns out that only 15% voted to join Russia that had already begun military action there. http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2014/05/05/putins-human-rights-council-accidentally-posts-real-crimean-election-results-only-15-voted-for-annexation/#20e5e9e110ff Very interesting finding. I will back off on the 93%. Would like to do more looking, but I don’t have the time right now. With the understanding that the article you posted are only the opinions of Paul Roderick Gregory. Gregory did several articles about the Russians that were posted with Forbes, so he might be OK. Here is one of his other articles. Hillary Clinton's Corrupt Dealings Have Given Putin A Massive Propaganda Victory 2) The Clinton campaign diverted attention from its insider system by blaming Russia for the leaks that disclosed its crookedness. Caught red handed, the Clinton team was left with nothing but a “blame Putin" strategy. As the Washington Post put it, the Democrats “put Putin on the ballot." Indeed, RT’s analysis shows that “Russia" easily surpassed every other subject by a wide margin in the debates (more than six times the email scandals) with Islamic State a distant second. 3) A Clinton victory would bring to power a criminal gang that would make Tony Soprano proud. The Clinton “clan’s" lies, brutality, and unlimited power make the Kremlin kleptocracy pale by comparison. The Clinton Foundation uses donations from foreign, corporate, and private entities in its pay-to-play operation to influence foreign policy, distribute political favors, and enrich the Clinton family with goodies, such as one-million-dollar birthday presents or paying for Chelsea’s wedding. http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/11/07/hillary-clintons-email-scandal-has-allowed-putin-to-portray-american-democracy-as-corrupted/#6203a49806b5

Oh dear, now here’s a info-round-up and perspective that knocked the wind out of me.
Puts the whole thing into a grander global historic perspective.
Makes me ask myself what’s the point even trying,
but rolling over don’t seem right either,
neither does just hiding off sides and watching the show go down, though that one probably makes the most sense.
Some of us were raised on noble thoughts, the inspiration of a Kennedy speech, the joy working together on a community effort and thinking you were building towards something sustainable and positive. But in the end, perhaps it is all about taking and consuming and zero concern or sense of responsibility for consequences, zero interest in striving for something better. Just like all them other animals out there on this planet from whence we were born and which shall fold right back into.

Oh The Irony http://www.covertbookreport.com/cia-at-war-with-fbi-over-trump/#comment-432940
3) A Clinton victory would bring to power a criminal gang that would make Tony Soprano proud. The Clinton “clan’s" lies, brutality, and unlimited power make the Kremlin kleptocracy pale by comparison. The Clinton Foundation uses donations from foreign, corporate, and private entities in its pay-to-play operation to influence foreign policy, distribute political favors, and enrich the Clinton family with goodies, such as one-million-dollar birthday presents or paying for Chelsea’s wedding. http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/11/07/hillary-clintons-email-scandal-has-allowed-putin-to-portray-american-democracy-as-corrupted/#6203a49806b5
Good timing there. Look at what I found about the time you were posting that.
Donald And “The Dons" – Trump’s Mafia Ties Largely Ignored January 23, 2016 http://www.covertbookreport.com/donald-and-the-dons-trumps-mafia-ties-largely-ignored/ What is very surprising however, is that very little has been said recently about Trump’s connection with the Mafia, even though authors and reporters have been dogging the issue for years. Trump plays a good game of (a) “Gee, didn’t know about that…" and (b) “Hey, how else ya gonna get any building done in Atlantic City". Let’s take a look at some of Trump’s “Goomba" connections – From CNN, July 2015: (excerpts) (CNN)—"Donald Trump’s glittering empire of New York skyscrapers and Atlantic City casinos have long had a darker side, allegations that the mob helped build them. Trump’s alleged ties to New York and Philadelphia crime families go back decades and have been recounted in a book, newspapers and government records. “The mob connections of Donald are extraordinarily extensive," New York investigative journalist Wayne Barrett told CNN in an interview. Barrett, the author of the 1992 unauthorized biography “Trump: The Deals and the Downfall," wrote that Trump’s life “intertwines with the underworld."
David Cay Johnston writes in The National Memo “21 Questions For Donald Trump" – -Let’s go straight to question 9: 9. “In demolishing the Bonwit Teller building to make way for Trump Tower, you had no labor troubles, even though only about 15 unionists worked at the site alongside 150 Polish men, most of whom entered the country illegally, lacked hard hats, and slept on the site. How did you manage to avoid labor troubles, like picketing and strikes, and job safety inspections while using mostly non-union labor at a union worksite — without hard hats for the Polish workers? 10. A federal judge later found you conspired to cheat both the Polish workers, who were paid less than $5 an hour cash with no benefits, and the union health and welfare fund. You testified that you did not notice the Polish workers, whom the judge noted were easy to spot because they were the only ones on the work site without hard hats. What should voters make of your failure or inability to notice 150 men demolishing a multi-story building without hard hats? 11. You sent your top lieutenant, lawyer Harvey I. Freeman, to negotiate with Ken Shapiro, the “investment banker" for Nicky Scarfo, the especially vicious killer who was Atlantic City’s mob boss, according to federal prosecutors and the New Jersey State Commission on Investigation. Since you emphasize your negotiating skills, why didn’t you negotiate yourself? 12. You later paid a Scarfo associate twice the value of a lot, officials determined.
“The Federalist" piles on: “The Atlantic City story starts with Trump’s purchase of a bar, at twice its market value, from Salvatore Testa, a made man in the Philadelphia mafia and son of Philip “Chicken Man" Testa, who was briefly head of the Philly mob after Angelo Bruno’s 1980 killing. Harrah’s casino, half owned by Trump, would be built on that land, and Trump would quickly buy out his partner, Harrah’s Entertainment, and rename the casino Trump Plaza. Author Wayne Barrett lays out a slew of suspicious dealings and associations.
there's more
Hmmm, but it more than the CIA.
I understand that, and I'm not saying I doubt Russian agents influenced the election, I'm just cautioning against jumping on something without evidence just because it reinforces our beliefs. I've also seen reports that the NSA and CIA manipulated people's beliefs during the election cycle to keep Hillary out of the White House. I suspect the truth is much more nefarious than we fear.
Hmmm, but it more than the CIA.
I understand that, and I'm not saying I doubt Russian agents influenced the election, I'm just cautioning against jumping on something without evidence just because it reinforces our beliefs. I've also seen reports that the NSA and CIA manipulated people's beliefs during the election cycle to keep Hillary out of the White House. I suspect the truth is much more nefarious than we fear. Totally in agreement. Well said.

Writers are saying we got Hillary running a Mafia. We got Trump dealing with the Mafia. And we as taxpayers having to deal with one of the biggest organized crime organizations of all went working with some of the government departments. The IRS, DEA, FBI and CIA for example. There are so many criminal operations going on by the government that they had to create a war room in California to manage marijuana arrests because they were arresting so many agents of different departments. It was causing trouble in the courts because some judges didn’t like the government erasing and changing public records.
Point being the swamp does need to be drained and we could spend a lifetime just talking about all the crookedness going on today or we could start moving forward. We do need to clean house and Trump has stepped forward and offered to do just that. The plus side is that Trump is human and not at the upper level looking down at the rest of us.

Very interesting finding. I will back off on the 93%. Would like to do more looking, but I don’t have the time right now. With the understanding that the article you posted are only the opinions of Paul Roderick Gregory. Gregory did several articles about the Russians that were posted with Forbes, so he might be OK. Here is one of his other articles. Hillary Clinton's Corrupt Dealings Have Given Putin A Massive Propaganda Victory 2) The Clinton campaign diverted attention from its insider system by blaming Russia for the leaks that disclosed its crookedness. Caught red handed, the Clinton team was left with nothing but a “blame Putin" strategy. As the Washington Post put it, the Democrats “put Putin on the ballot." Indeed, RT’s analysis shows that “Russia" easily surpassed every other subject by a wide margin in the debates (more than six times the email scandals) with Islamic State a distant second. 3) A Clinton victory would bring to power a criminal gang that would make Tony Soprano proud. The Clinton “clan’s" lies, brutality, and unlimited power make the Kremlin kleptocracy pale by comparison. The Clinton Foundation uses donations from foreign, corporate, and private entities in its pay-to-play operation to influence foreign policy, distribute political favors, and enrich the Clinton family with goodies, such as one-million-dollar birthday presents or paying for Chelsea’s wedding. http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/11/07/hillary-clintons-email-scandal-has-allowed-putin-to-portray-american-democracy-as-corrupted/#6203a49806b5
You're not even in the ballpark, the Clinton Foundation deals in hundreds of millions of dollars and there are serious questions to ask there. Vladimir Putin is quite likely the wealthiest person IN HISTORY while only claiming to make about $150,000 a year and have an apartment. http://www.businessinsider.com/former-kremlin-banker-putin-is-the-richest-person-in-the-world-until-he-leaves-power-2015-7
The man who used to be the "Kremlin's banker" says that as long the Russian president Vladimir Putin remains in power, he's the richest person in the world. Everything that belongs to the territory of the Russian Federation Putin considers to be his," Sergei Pugachev told The Guardian's Luke Harding. "Everything – Gazprom, Rosneft, private companies. Any attempt to calculate it won’t succeed.
Putin is also from an organized crime gang, the KGB, which he just officially reformed in Russia. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/19/russia-to-reinstate-the-kgb-under-plan-to-combine-security-force/
Russia plans effectively to revive the KGB under a massive shake-up of its security forces, a respected business daily has reported. A State Security Ministry, or MGB, would be created from the current Federal Security Service (FSB) , and would incorporate the foreign intelligence service (SVR) and the state guard service (FSO), under the plans. It would be handed all-encompassing powers once possessed by the KGB, the Kommersant newspaper said, citing security service sources.
The Clintons may not be squeaky clean, in this world no one seems to be. But they simply aren't on the same scale as Putin or his buddy Trump.
Very interesting finding. I will back off on the 93%. Would like to do more looking, but I don’t have the time right now. With the understanding that the article you posted are only the opinions of Paul Roderick Gregory. Gregory did several articles about the Russians that were posted with Forbes, so he might be OK. Here is one of his other articles. Hillary Clinton's Corrupt Dealings Have Given Putin A Massive Propaganda Victory 2) The Clinton campaign diverted attention from its insider system by blaming Russia for the leaks that disclosed its crookedness. Caught red handed, the Clinton team was left with nothing but a “blame Putin" strategy. As the Washington Post put it, the Democrats “put Putin on the ballot." Indeed, RT’s analysis shows that “Russia" easily surpassed every other subject by a wide margin in the debates (more than six times the email scandals) with Islamic State a distant second. 3) A Clinton victory would bring to power a criminal gang that would make Tony Soprano proud. The Clinton “clan’s" lies, brutality, and unlimited power make the Kremlin kleptocracy pale by comparison. The Clinton Foundation uses donations from foreign, corporate, and private entities in its pay-to-play operation to influence foreign policy, distribute political favors, and enrich the Clinton family with goodies, such as one-million-dollar birthday presents or paying for Chelsea’s wedding. http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/11/07/hillary-clintons-email-scandal-has-allowed-putin-to-portray-american-democracy-as-corrupted/#6203a49806b5
You're not even in the ballpark, the Clinton Foundation deals in hundreds of millions of dollars and there are serious questions to ask there. Vladimir Putin is quite likely the wealthiest person IN HISTORY while only claiming to make about $150,000 a year and have an apartment. http://www.businessinsider.com/former-kremlin-banker-putin-is-the-richest-person-in-the-world-until-he-leaves-power-2015-7
The man who used to be the "Kremlin's banker" says that as long the Russian president Vladimir Putin remains in power, he's the richest person in the world. Everything that belongs to the territory of the Russian Federation Putin considers to be his," Sergei Pugachev told The Guardian's Luke Harding. "Everything – Gazprom, Rosneft, private companies. Any attempt to calculate it won’t succeed.
Putin is also from an organized crime gang, the KGB, which he just officially reformed in Russia. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/19/russia-to-reinstate-the-kgb-under-plan-to-combine-security-force/
Russia plans effectively to revive the KGB under a massive shake-up of its security forces, a respected business daily has reported. A State Security Ministry, or MGB, would be created from the current Federal Security Service (FSB) , and would incorporate the foreign intelligence service (SVR) and the state guard service (FSO), under the plans. It would be handed all-encompassing powers once possessed by the KGB, the Kommersant newspaper said, citing security service sources.
The Clintons may not be squeaky clean, in this world no one seems to be. But they simply aren't on the same scale as Putin or his buddy Trump. Stop democrating me and get to the point. Is Paul Roderick Gregory creditable or not? Stop using me to side step the issue. I don’t care how much money Putin has, I am not a socialist. And I don’t want to tell the rest of the world that they have to live the way I think they should. I am not going to sit in judgement or pretend to be god. I will try and form my own opinion based upon logic and creditable information and hopefully not spin or political rhetoric. The cold war is over. The serious wars today are for control of resources of minerals, banking and information control. And for Russia, it would not surprise me if in 10 years you see a movement of retired Americans moving to Russia. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=russian movies 2016
The Clintons may not be squeaky clean, in this world no one seems to be. But they simply aren't on the same scale as Putin or his buddy Trump. Stop democrating me and get to the point. Is Paul Roderick Gregory creditable or not? Stop using me to side step the issue. I don’t care how much money Putin has, I am not a socialist. And I don’t want to tell the rest of the world that they have to live the way I think they should. I am not going to sit in judgement or pretend to be god. I will try and form my own opinion based upon logic and creditable information and hopefully not spin or political rhetoric. The cold war is over. The serious wars today are for control of resources of minerals, banking and information control. And for Russia, it would not surprise me if in 10 years you see a movement of retired Americans moving to Russia. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=russian movies 2016 No you're a blathering idiot who's ignored every meaningful point on this issue in exactly the same way you do on climate change. I don't give a flying f... what you think. I just post in reply to yours in a probably pointless attempt to create a little bit more sanity in this world. You still haven't answered my question about what dynamic you find so appealing in either Putin or Trump. Is it the pedophilia, the epic larceny, on the part of Putin the murdering and war crimes. I've got zero respect for either men or anyone who tries to justify their crimes. There is no and never will be any justification.
No you're a blathering idiot who's ignored every meaningful point on this issue in exactly the same way you do on climate change. I don't give a flying f... what you think. I just post in reply to yours in a probably pointless attempt to create a little bit more sanity in this world. You still haven't answered my question about what dynamic you find so appealing in either Putin or Trump. Is it the pedophilia, the epic larceny, on the part of Putin the murdering and war crimes. I've got zero respect for either men or anyone who tries to justify their crimes. There is no and never will be any justification.
Again you don’t answer the questions in play. You make the issues personal. You are pretty much on the bulls-eye of what’s in today’s news about how the democrats cannot accept a lost. How they are stirring up misdirection and have to blame everyone else but themselves for their failure. You want people to accept and embrace your socialist views. And lie all you want about the Climate Change, I am right in line with the IPCC direction of action. Where you are doing more damage than good for the Climate Change problem by your whining and trying to make it political instead of scientific.