Introducing myself

Hello all — My name is Rick Snedeker, and I write “Godzooks” blog at the Patheos Nonreligious hub. I’m not sure exactly what is considered appropriate in our forum, but I would like to share my blogposts with members here for discussion. I could submit a URL here for each blog post (2-3/week). Here’s the current post URL so uou know what I’m talking about: Nonreligious Questions. If posting like this is NOT allowed, let me know and I’ll adhere. I don’t want to be an annoyance. I’ll be checking back to see what y’all are talking about. Best.

Hello all — My name is Rick Snedeker, and I write "Godzooks" blog at the Patheos Nonreligious hub. I'm not sure exactly what is considered appropriate in our forum, but I would like to share my blogposts with members here for discussion. I could submit a URL here for each blog post (2-3/week). Here's the current post URL so uou know what I'm talking about: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/godzooks/2018/05/religious-myth-murder-madonna/. If posting like this is NOT allowed, let me know and I'll adhere. I don't want to be an annoyance. I'll be checking back to see what y'all are talking about. Best.
Hi and welcome to the forum. FYI this isn't a place for simply reposting blogs, nor for drive-by posting of links, though if you want to start (and continue) a discussion on something you've written you are welcome to do so.

Thanks for letting me know how it works, Doug. Will do.