...in the land of Trump. Debate come and gone. Now we wait for the 3AM tweets.

Trump is freaking out about the Russia investigation on Twitter—again By Hunter Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump Why is that Hillary Clintons family and Dems dealings with Russia are not looked at, but my non-dealings are? 1:43 PM - 15 Jun 2017
Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump Crooked H destroyed phones w/ hammer, 'bleached' emails, & had husband meet w/AG days before she was cleared- & they talk about obstruction? 1:56 PM - 15 Jun 2017
He's tweeting these things not over morning television—though there were plenty of those this morning—but in the middle of the supposed workday. He's tweeting about being under investigation despite a building full of people, including lawyers, who don't want him to do that because, well, duh.
And we made this dunderhead President of our country. :down: One Nation Under God Hell ov a lot of good that seems to be doing us.
One of my friends just uploaded this to youtube. Super Callous Facist Racist Extra Braggadocious] It's about Trump, inspired by a Facebook meme.
Ahhh. I love good word smithing. Good way to finish the evening. I'll admit I'm getting to dislike Clinton a little less with every debate. Nah, doubt I'll warm up to her. But I sure will vote for her. At least she's got sanity on her side. She isn't likely to run again. We'll have to start over and hope the electorate gets beyond the Santa Claus factor. Lois